RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
The latest post before it was deleted involved a dating event, this was in July alongside another post about the 2.4 update.

Translated here:

They say around a month or so but delays could be expected due to what's being added in the update.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.
Thank you. Seems like you are now in areas where COVID is expanding seriously. Watch out during the epidemic. GL.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Madflavor

Sep 13, 2018
Is it a safe assumption at this point to say Part 3 is probably in development hell? It's been 4 years since Part 2's release and there's been no trailer for Part 3, no release date window, and no updates on it's progress. TrTr has been completely silent on the game, aside from the occasional mention that Part 3 is a thing. Just no real communication with the fans, which at this point, they really need to communicate something with their fans. Big game or not, 4 years is a long time.

I think the 2 Games in 1 idea was cool on paper, but it's obvious they bit off more than they could chew, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are frustrated because they could've released a Part 3 in 2019, that was roughly the same size as Part 2, and not only would the fans be fine with that, but TrTr probably would've made as much money as whatever they're gonna make when Part 3 actually comes out.

I would not be surprised at all if there were a lot of ideas, story beats, levels, and events, that were programmed in, and then completely scrapped and redone. The whole situation feels like it's pointing toward that. If development had been going smoothly this whole time, then there's no way after 4 years they couldn't update us on the game's progress.

As a fan, I'm just frustrated at this point. The long wait is one thing, but the total lack of communication is was really bothers me. Not sure if it's ego, pride, or whatever, but they need to throw us a bone here and tell us when we can reasonably expect this game.

Jan 2, 2020
Is it a safe assumption at this point to say Part 3 is probably in development hell? It's been 4 years since Part 2's release and there's been no trailer for Part 3, no release date window, and no updates on it's progress. TrTr has been completely silent on the game, aside from the occasional mention that Part 3 is a thing. Just no real communication with the fans, which at this point, they really need to communicate something with their fans. Big game or not, 4 years is a long time.

I think the 2 Games in 1 idea was cool on paper, but it's obvious they bit off more than they could chew, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are frustrated because they could've released a Part 3 in 2019, that was roughly the same size as Part 2, and not only would the fans be fine with that, but TrTr probably would've made as much money as whatever they're gonna make when Part 3 actually comes out.

I would not be surprised at all if there were a lot of ideas, story beats, levels, and events, that were programmed in, and then completely scrapped and redone. The whole situation feels like it's pointing toward that. If development had been going smoothly this whole time, then there's no way after 4 years they couldn't update us on the game's progress.

As a fan, I'm just frustrated at this point. The long wait is one thing, but the total lack of communication is was really bothers me. Not sure if it's ego, pride, or whatever, but they need to throw us a bone here and tell us when we can reasonably expect this game.
posting it here wont change a thing,go to their forum.

Madflavor

Sep 13, 2018
It's okay to make conversation about it on any forum really...

Also posting it on their forum wouldn't change a thing either.

NotFBIAgent55

Mar 13, 2018
So I'm having a little trouble unzipping the Graphics folder, tried to different unzip tools (7zip and Zipware) but I keep getting similar errors about them not being able to unzip some of the graphics files, can anyone help ?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So I'm having a little trouble unzipping the Graphics folder, tried to different unzip tools (7zip and Zipware) but I keep getting similar errors about them not being able to unzip some of the graphics files, can anyone help ?
And that error message would be?

NotFBIAgent55

Mar 13, 2018
And that error message would be?
Okay okay, so the error message says that the compression method is not supported or the file is corrupted, I had no such problems with any of the other folders during extraction, could you pass me along a Graphics folder so I don't have to redownload the whole game again?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Okay okay, so the error message says that the compression method is not supported or the file is corrupted, I had no such problems with any of the other folders during extraction, could you pass me along a Graphics folder so I don't have to redownload the whole game again?
Graphic folder is 2.7GB which is 90% of the game, use some other tool, 7zip or winrar, problem is limited to your end since others would complain if the download was broken in some way.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Graphic folder is 2.7GB which is 90% of the game, use some other tool, 7zip or winrar, problem is limited to your end since others would complain if the download was broken in some way.
I use the winrar and I didn't have any problem with it, BTW this game is really huge I have to say and I like it , but I have to ask to someone who already play the cap 2 , the cap 2 as big as cap 1 or just a few things?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I use the winrar and I didn't have any problem with it, BTW this game is really huge I have to say and I like it , but I have to ask to someone who already play the cap 2 , the cap 2 as big as cap 1 or just a few things?
Yeah, Part 2 is around as big as 1.

wetko

Sep 3, 2018
I can't see the previous text when I press 'up arrow' during rape scenes, it just shows a blank black box. Any fix?

Would like to reread what happens in the scene sometimes, and it gets annoying not to see

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Gotta love the development process of part 3. Spergs ruining a potentially fun/amusing feature (dating some of the monster girls) for the last part because the specific waifu they wanted wasn't as popular in a poll, so devs may have binned the idea entirely versus deal with a handful of buttmad retards. Even Japan isn't immune to these people, lol.

So Part 2 is still having content roll out though it sounds like with each patch? Why is there so much chatter complaining about Part 3 not being out yet if they keep pumping out content for Part 2 then? (which costs anyone who bought it nothing anyhow?). Seems weird to be upset with them fleshing out the content of Part 2 while they figure out how they want to actually do Part 3. Better that (and we get more content for part 2? Ok.) than Part 3 be utter shit and not get the additional material for Part 2. People being dumb imo.

The update for 2.4 looks good. Really pumped to finally delve into it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes