RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Older save data should work as long as you dont't break anything

You can just patch the cheese without the translations tbh. I use the patched one here and it doesn't really have any problems

If you still unable to patch it try to extract this to your main mgq folder. Make sure to backup your "commonevents" file in data folder first though
Cheese is hard to use tho You need to know the actors number then the Item number RPGMaker vx ace is still a good editor tho Just put a sprite on the field then add the Items you want then you're good to go

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Older save data should work as long as you dont't break anything

You can just patch the cheese without the translations tbh. I use the patched one here and it doesn't really have any problems

If you still unable to patch it try to extract this to your main mgq folder. Make sure to backup your "commonevents" file in data folder first though
YAHOO! It worked! Thanks buddy. The "Cheese" menu finally came up! I have no idea how to work it or how I can get new races(without maxing them out.) I think I'll make Morrigan a Seraphim! Cool right!?

Edit: Woohoo! I did it? Changed Luka to Fallen Angel! I can't believe I did it. Thanks to everyone for the translations, the programs, and the helpful information *ROUNDS OF APPLAUSE*

The only reason I could change Luka's Race is because I assumed he was actor number one. I'm sure others have asked but is there a list for Actors somewhere. I tried to go on the Monster Girl Translations website but it never let me in.

-Never MIND!!! I found the spreadsheet but I didn't see the Actor Tab at the bottom. Confused me like crazy that it only showed items.

Is there an Actor ID for Vinum, Mukuro, etc.? And how do I get there exclusive weapons in the game?

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
From what I can tell, it's a game that's pretty much in constant development/translation. So yeah ... it's different from a game that releases complete, has it's day in the sun and gets completed by people who then move on.

I'm personally one of those people who doesn't really like the incomplete games though.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
"I am not an ANIMAL!!!!...wait, I meant I am not a PUPPET!!!"
Gave me chills when that person said that.
Didn't anyone else find this shocking and start thinking about the possibilities!!??? What are some theories!? What about when "that" angel was a purpled up!?

And how to I get the special characters exclusive weapons like Vinum and Myuska or Daji and how do I get their character I.Ds!!??

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Didn't anyone else find this shocking and start thinking about the possibilities!!??? What are some theories!? What about when "that" angel was a purpled up!?

And how to I get the special characters exclusive weapons like Vinum and Myuska or Daji and how do I get their character I.Ds!!??
The wiki should help you with recruiting the relevant companions;

Character ID's are a bit tricky but you can find them within the RPGM Ace VX Editor, inside the database. If you need a specific character ID then I'm fine with telling you them. Although I just recommend you recruit them in their intended way, it's more rewarding imo.

Stay safe and have a good day!

Till next time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The wiki should help you with recruiting the relevant companions;

Character ID's are a bit tricky but you can find them within the RPGM Ace VX Editor, inside the database. If you need a specific character ID then I'm fine with telling you them. Although I just recommend you recruit them in their intended way, it's more rewarding imo.

Stay safe and have a good day!

Till next time.
I recruited them already. I just want their character ID's so I can job their job and race.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
RPG maker MZ just released when MGQ is about to be finished lol, it has an amazing combat system, what a waste:confused:.

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
and here is a online site with the id list for the cheese found this on the wiki page

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
and here is a online site with the id list for the cheese found this on the wiki page
I don't think characters like Vinum, Myusca, and Mukuro are on there and that's who I was asking about.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how to make use of those codes in the wiki? I'm trying to set everyone's affinity to 100 but not sure where to enter this chunk of code

EDIT: nvm, found you use 'change variable option' to enter

Last edited:

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone knows if equipment effect from your inactive party members still works even if they didn't participate in combat? Like ticket of invitation that increase recruitment chance.

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes