RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
You could try Window Resizer and see if you get better results however it won't perform miracles.
This game isn't even DVD resolution.
for a few days I was using another resizer that would just let me resize it like you would another window and I'd just drag it manually until it looked alright but that seems much better, cheers. and btw actually, don't use the default resolution as it again stretches the screen massively, use 1440 x 1080 instead as it's a more or less perfect 4:3 that's as big as a 1080p screen can be.

1622283482100.png

and yes definitely play it like this, it's leagues better than the stretched full screen it defaults to

Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
for a few days I was using another resizer that would just let me resize it like you would another window and I'd just drag it manually until it looked alright but that seems much better, cheers. and btw actually, don't use the default resolution as it again stretches the screen massively, use 1440 x 1080 instead as it's a more or less perfect 4:3 that's as big as a 1080p screen can be.

and yes definitely play it like this, it's leagues better than the stretched full screen it defaults to
Did you try using F5?

version 2.23.00
Collab is in 2.30+
You need either redownload version from OP or use masterdragonson's incremental updates (you need to download all 5 of them and install them in order)

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
are all the links updated last time i downalod was nopy and it wasnted update cant trust mega not to close crome when downloading it
Well the OP Nopy link points to MonstergirlQuest_v2.35.rar so I assume so.
Just updated the to 5-30-2021 though I don't have a Nopy account.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
are all the links updated last time i downalod was nopy and it wasnted update cant trust mega not to close crome when downloading it
Masterdragonson's updates are betweeen 10 - 200 mb, they should all download fine without problems compared to 3GB if you worry about download stopping midway.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
mega is less likely to crash when downloading large files if you paste the link out of incognito

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'm also trying to resize but F5 does nothing, I'm using the 2.35.00 version from the OP.
It resize for me fine. Do you have f lock or FN or some other special key on your keyboard that you need to press?

Also did you update translation from the link in the OP? If you did not update F5 will not work

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
It resize for me fine. Do you have f lock or FN or some other special key on your keyboard that you need to press?

Also did you update translation from the link in the OP? If you did not update F5 will not work
FN isn't the problem, I could use F5 with BlackSouls and Sequel games.
I updated the game with didn't help. Is there another update that I skipped?

Sep 11, 2020
-I've downloaded the game from the first post and applied the Arzor-x translation. That should be fine right? Or did I had to use a clean version of MGQ Paradox? (I couldn't find one)

-There's a mod called "cheese", but I forgot where I could download that mod. Anyone knows?

Thanks.

Jan 2, 2020
I cant point out how lucky i was that this was my first RPG maker game,the story,art and gameplay are great but idk how much i would have enjoyed the overused engine if i had played it just about now,when i have played quite alot of RPG maker games.

Anyhow does anyone know when they are releasing part 3?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Are the savegames featured in the download in the OP the most recent ones?
Tried to search for save games in this thread, but the search function is bongus (you cannot display the results chronologically)...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Are the savegames featured in the download in the OP the most recent ones?
Tried to search for save games in this thread, but the search function is bongus (you cannot display the results chronologically)...
No, and even if it would display chronologically, that would not guarantee completion. If you want complete one; make your own.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do I still need to patch eng after I downloaded the latest version in front of the page?
Well the translation is still a work in progress but the main story is translated. I would do it for the latest bells and whistles but it is playable without doing that.

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
I cant point out how lucky i was that this was my first RPG maker game,the story,art and gameplay are great but idk how much i would have enjoyed the overused engine if i had played it just about now,when i have played quite alot of RPG maker games.

Anyhow does anyone know when they are releasing part 3?
There's no release date yet from what i know. it is definitely still being worked on and not abandoned
from what i remember, i heard Part 3 was gonna be huge, with more content than 1+2 combined, so that's the reason it's taking so long
You can follow their Ci-En page that frequently updates on the development of the game

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes