RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
If you want latest then you need to to either patch it yourself or use this or you have a link to pre-patched files in the OP

You need to patch it in yourself, and it works, unless you mess it up during patching.

Try to follow walkthrough on wiki or youtube
Yeah i can't find anything that helps or even mention a situation like mine on the wiki, there's no other way to go back to the surface other than beating Gilgorn, which i already did but when i die afterwards, it spawned me underground with Gilgorn already defeated so she doesn't spawn anymore

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah i can't find anything that helps or even mention a situation like mine on the wiki, there's no other way to go back to the surface other than beating Gilgorn, which i already did but when i die afterwards, it spawned me underground with Gilgorn already defeated so she doesn't spawn anymore
Can you post your save file?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
yeah but how does one get there without Gilgorn? or i'm assuming the file you have already has the party escape the underground?
Oh I didn't think much on it, seen you already did her part, looked up where she sends you, and just sent you there.
Probably should look into it more but the save has that you can just go south to freedom :p

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So how do you patch the game with the bitbucket data?
You have 2 instructions in the bitbucket, and it was mentioned multiple times in this thread so just look for older posts, there was also instruction in the OP but the moderator that was updating links there "ate" the instruction, so feel free to complain to him missing stuff in the OP

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
Jadie (the lazer eyes sizzor legs mon girl) dosen't have her dialogue translated in battle. Just wondering if that is because its still in progress or if it was just skipped.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Jadie (the lazer eyes sizzor legs mon girl) dosen't have her dialogue translated in battle. Just wondering if that is because its still in progress or if it was just skipped.
Neither. Dialogues in battle as not as high priority as UI, main story, or quests, if it is not translated it will be translated later, eventually.

Reactions: Boombox 221

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
Hey guys, can someone answer me a question?
Apparently, version 1.35 is the last version released taking the fact of the next version, 1.36 being the last version of part 2. My doubt is ... is the translation of the collaboration in version 1.35 complete?

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, can someone ask me a question?
Apparently, version 1.35 is the last version released taking the fact of the next version, 1.36 being the last version of part 2. My doubt is ... is the translation of the collaboration in version 1.35 complete?
No idea what question you want other people ask you :p

And that is 2.35/2.36 not 1.35/36, and yes collaboration is translated.

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
No idea what question you want other people ask you :p

And that is 2.35/2.36 not 1.35/36, and yes collaboration is translated.
haha sorry, my english is not very good ...
Understand. I had this doubt if all the collaboration was already translated. thanks.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data Folder Compiled On 04-23-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data 04-23-2021.rar
Mega

Workupload

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, then 2.34 to 2.35
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
I downlaoded the decryptor but theres no executable there

genhc

Jul 30, 2017
I made sure to check this time and the divine destiny status was up, yet it would not work. The skill only works after I attacked normally, only then did the skill function. The same is applied to the other extra action skills, which needed me to attack normally once, only then it would function. still unsure how to fix it.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
You have 2 instructions in the bitbucket, and it was mentioned multiple times in this thread so just look for older posts, there was also instruction in the OP but the moderator that was updating links there "ate" the instruction, so feel free to complain to him missing stuff in the OP
The sad thing is that I was the one that asked for the OP to be updated

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes