RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
it seems that its possible to counter disruptive wave, it caused my mermaid queen laura to counter attack, and didnt show message of buffs being dispelled

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, but at least we got some time to rest before that. Btw, when is expected to get part 3 (JP raw version)?
We go get the JP version of part 3 when trtr decide to come , plus someone has a illias route save there ? I was doing myself but my hd died and I lost my save

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah, but at least we got some time to rest before that. Btw, when is expected to get part 3 (JP raw version)?
I think I saw 2022 but not sure. They have a HUGE TONS of work for the part 3. And they took nearly a year to do the collab'.
And when the part 3 will be out, you will have to wait months and months, maybe a year, to have a full translation. It is again tons of works, too much dialogue. Too much line to translate.
Maybe you will get a MTL fast, maybe an edited MTL in 2 or 3 months, but if you want to play a good version you will wait for the good work of arzrorx.

zoundnf

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, is there any interest in a ripped copy?
Testing new encoders and stuff, managed to get a ~960MB compressed (~4GB extracted).
With no data loss, version 2.35 (30-03-21) arZox fan translation patch, cheese and fullscreen++ integrated.

Reactions: dking239

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, is there any interest in a ripped copy?
Testing new encoders and stuff, managed to get a ~960MB compressed (~4GB extracted).
With no data loss, version 2.35 (30-03-21) arZox fan translation patch, cheese and fullscreen++ integrated.
4GB extracted? what exactly do you mean; the full game is 3.3GB mate, hardly what you call a "rip" if it's more then actual game lol

Last edited:

zoundnf

Oct 24, 2020
I need to post 3 times here to drop links, so I won't mind try to explain some stuff.
The backup is 960MB but ends being 4GB, mostly because of Graphics folder.
The Graphics folder was encoded to jxl, but sadly because RPG ACE does not support that format.
The Graphics have to be decoded to png again and sadly they are decoded with 0 levels of compression (if someone knows how to do different I would appreciate it).
If RPG ACE supported that format, it would be possible to actually play the full game with just 1.1GB.
Heck, I'm positive that with experimental switches it could be done even in 900MB or less, but would lose quality.

Anyway, the point is to allow people to download 960MB, instead of 3.3GB.

zoundnf

Oct 24, 2020
Also, it is compatible with the manual updates, no need to worry about that.
It's just the Graphics and Audio portions that are encoded.

One thing of note though, the decoding takes an heck of a long time for systems without powershell access,
Looked for NSIS to try make the whole one click and play like experience, but tbh don't understand how to make it work.
So it's needed to open a .cmd batch script (not familiar with cmd so its quite the spaghetti and slow).
Or open a .ps1 (powershell) file to start the decoding.

Hope this clears some confusions, think can post the link on the next post, so will do.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Anyway, the point is to allow people to download 960MB, instead of 3.3GB.
3.3GB is uncompressed, and the only reason version in OP is 3.14GB is because of crappy compression settings of the the one that made it choose to do. At Max compression i have it at 2.77GB

Untitled.jpg

Frankly, 15mb updates by masterdragonson, far exceeds your compressed version to keep being updated.

If you still want to post your version, it is up to you.

Last edited:

zoundnf

Oct 24, 2020
Okay, so being honest no idea about a good file host provider, but settled for pixeldrain, link is:
https://pixeldrain.com/api/file/kfnTU5nc

Also the archive is password protected pass is:
8Xe8FjvdjcErSPZ

Read the instructions.txt provided if you can, tried to explain some stuff there.

Just remember as Jenkins pointed out, the game ends up being bigger after the decode is complete.
And to clear confusion, there is no need for exclusive updates, you can still use the masterdragonson 'patches',
the data folder was untouched.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, I have some sort of confusion about the release here. Is this release only part 2? or does it also include both parts 1 and 2? Also, why isn't part 3 included? Is that chapter and/or its translation unfinished?
This release goes up to the end of Part 2, although the latest content is the Collab, an event where several (I think 7) circles band together to crossover into their respective games.

Part 3 is still being developed however all of part 1 & 2's story is fully translated, with the collab (excluding some post-collab events) done.

Overall, Part 3 will take a while to be released and more-so on a quality translation which is currently being done by Arzor-x and their team. However you can enjoy Parts 1 & 2 along with the collab (some h-scenes are still untranslated).

For more info check out, you can check out Arzor-x's site for more information, as they provide translations of Torotoro's Ci-en posts and progress on the translation:

Hope this helped and may you be safe and a good night/night.

Till next time.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Question:

In the portable castle, where you are supposed to manage your extra group mates, i can access the management console on the maid, but to try to swap out group members or change their lineup, it says to use Numbers 1-5 as options... The number keys have no effect, and i cannot find any workaround...

Anyone found any way to actually manage the party members using this console?
Idk if you figured it already but the number keys arent auctually the keys to remove and select party members shift to remove the party member a to see status s to sort and d to warp to a wanted party member . I think its a miss translation on the translators part or somethin.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Idk if you figured it already but the number keys arent auctually the keys to remove and select party members shift to remove the party member a to see status s to sort and d to warp to a wanted party member . I think its a miss translation on the translators part or somethin.
There's a setting in options that changes that, it's labeled button explanations, typically it's set to gamepad, which is why you see those numbers, they correspond to the buttons like X on an x-box one controller is button 1.

If you go into Config and see a option labeled "Button Explanations" and it's set to gamepad, change it to make it easier in the future.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
So 2 questions:
1. Is there any use for monster girl milk you get from milking skills?
2. Is there any way to steal materials that is not Orlan trait?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes