RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
should luka be using his angel skills? does he not evaporate/corrode ?
The Great Disaster spread holy and dark energies, abbreviated as mana, all over the world which is one of the reasons the Paradox world is so different from the original. Humans are using it in mass for all sorts of purposes, the job system for instance is not game mechanics but an actual thingy inverse, so there shouldn't be any issue.

Perhaps high enough use would start corrosion, but that seems like an endgame thingy and by then considering there is multiple Goddesses, multiple worlds, the time travellers and whatever party Luka managed to gather to measure up to that I can't imagine it couldn't be handled.

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
I just started playing and well I have a question, What's the point of talking to monsters like I talked to a slime and reached affection 100 but what's the point I had to kill her anyway

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
I just started playing and well I have a question, What's the point of talking to monsters like I talked to a slime and reached affection 100 but what's the point I had to kill her anyway
it increases the chances of them asking to join if you beat them and have the pocket castle

Reactions: Knight140

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
it increases the chances of them asking to join if you beat them and have the pocket castle
Oh Ok thanks, I assume I have to progress a little since I don't know what's pocket castle, I'm still in the first mission in mountain

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Oh Ok thanks, I assume I have to progress a little since I don't know what's pocket castle, I'm still in the first mission in mountain
yes just make sure to see the village chief before leaving iliasville and you will get pocket castle

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight140

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data Folder Compiled On 03-16-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.35 Data 03-16-2021.rar
Mega

Workupload

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, then 2.34 to 2.35
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
Hey did you see that ogretooth, executioner, mystletain, tarsa and fulbuea scenes got translated 5 hours ago ? :D
Nice ! :D Have fun guys !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
People should learn to patch themselfs, it is not rocket science.
i was scratching my head for a few hours trying to patch this a while ago even with instruction but decided to give up and wait for someone who knew how to do it

Reactions: ss6

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
i was scratching my head for a few hours trying to patch this a while ago even with instruction but decided to give up and wait for someone who knew how to do it
And you stuck on what point? You did not said you got problems with patching so how do you expect to figure it out?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
People should learn to patch themselfs, it is not rocket science.
Some people don't want to, that's all. Is that a problem ?
I think those guys are just lazy, or afraid to make mistakes, but it's not a problem :) I had translated this game previously, but it's really better for me to just copy/paste the masterdragonson's data. Quicker, with 0 problem.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Some people don't want to, that's all. Is that a problem ?
I think those guys are just lazy, or afraid to make mistakes, but it's not a problem :) I had translated this game previously, but it's really better for me to just copy/paste the masterdragonson's data. Quicker, with 0 problem.
Problem is msterdragonson posted 3 times this month his patch
02-28-2021
03-15-2021
03-21-2021

Next people will want him to make them instead of every month, every week, and then every day or every commit

msterdragonson does not have to make them at all, or "on request" because as you said "some people dont want to", or "are lazy"; patching takes 5-10min max and all technical knowledge that is required is to how to copy/paste files, they can wait a moth or longer or learn themself's how to patch anytime "they" want. And it is easy once someone goes through it 1 time.

If they are afraid to make a mistake, then they can ask for help.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
I thought the story is the same as the MGQ, but looks like it's different, it's better than I expected, I thought it's just MGQ but well now you can run around and stuff

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Problem is msterdragonson posted 3 times this month his patch
02-28-2021
03-15-2021
03-21-2021

Next people will want him to make them instead of every month, every week, and then every day or every commit

msterdragonson does not have to make them at all, or "on request" because as you said "some people dont want to", or "are lazy"; patching takes 5-10min max and all technical knowledge that is required is to how to copy/paste files, they can wait a moth or longer or learn themself's how to patch anytime "they" want. And it is easy once someone goes through it 1 time.

If they are afraid to make a mistake, then they can ask for help.
Eh at the moment I'm just happy that things are news worthy :coffee:
Arzor-X's team is working hard on the new stuff so mid as well let the good times roll before they have to worry about real life things like exams again :cool:

cant remember what i was stuck on, but i remember getting lots of errors
i dont expect to figure it out
Perhaps record the error next time but until then c'est la vie

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Errors on doing it are generally down to not having a clean copy of the game. Because there isn't much to do wrong in running an executable(gameselector), point it to game, copy translation script in, run another executable(translator), move the game to wherever.

After you do it once don't even have to do first two steps anymore, just copy translation script and run translator then move game.
I thought the story is the same as the MGQ, but looks like it's different, it's better than I expected, I thought it's just MGQ but well now you can run around and stuff
Yeah it has an entire world both expanded upon and changed by the differences between Paradox world and original trilogy world. All the while doing an entire plot which might in places rhyme with the original, if differing in circumstances and context, that is a whole thing of its own. And that is just in parts 1 and 2, part 3 will be bigger than both.

There is a reason devs said they were too ambitious and next games will be nowhere near this size.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to edit item drop rates? Just lost my saves and decided I'd rather playthrough the game to remind myself of the story due to not playing it in a while instead of just using a save from here but I'd rather not spend hours replaying the same battles just to get an item that has a 1/64 chance drop rate. I know about abilities that increase drop rates so no need to mention them. Thanks in advance.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
other than item drop%+ abilities, there isnt any, but if its something to do with small medals, even low tier loc items are better than best main game items

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes