RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mister_Mystery

Dec 30, 2020
Damn i can't wait for part 3. How tf did this became one of my favorite rpgs of all time??? like in general, not just hentai rpgs. It's just so good
For me, I'm a total sucker for these types of games. It's not even about the the eroticism. I mean that's nice and all, but I'm mainly playing for the job system, character development, music, and storyline. I've long since said that most games these days are missing these key ingredients. Sure, the graphics are nice and all, but I feel numb playing through it. There's no attachment to the characters or whatever's going on. Take for example: I just recently got into Atelier Ryza. I've finished both 1 and 2. The fight system is great. The alchemy synthesizing is amazing. However, everything else was quite dull and boring and I couldn't care less who was doing what. Anyways, I'm going off tangent now. I really do hope part 3 drops next year so we can see the conclusion to this game once and for all. Feels like it's going to be legendary.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
may I ask about the MGQ NG+ part 3 mod ? I know its not paradox but I heard before that they continue the part 3 of the NG+ mod in the original MGQ.. but I don't know any more details about it. can someone fill me in on this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
may I ask about the MGQ NG+ part 3 mod ? I know its not paradox but I heard before that they continue the part 3 of the NG+ mod in the original MGQ.. but I don't know any more details about it. can someone fill me in on this?
Monster Girl Quest NG+

It's time travel shenanigans with an overpowered Luka that becomes underpowered because someone whined that a power fantasy would be easy :HideThePain: While the first one always had janky battle mechanics but what you're probably interested in are the girls which given the massive scale of the game you don't get custom runs with all of them. You can have a unique playthough with Alice, Granberia, Tamamo, Alma Elma, Erubetie, and a few others however Ecstasy figured out if he kept letting you pic up girls someone would try to collect them all so he cut the travel companions down so he wouldn't go insane.
As for new h-scenes you get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Development on that mod is rather slow and highly likely there is a newer version on their Discord though I haven't been there in awhile.

Naturally since this uses assets from the original along with paradox and a few custom ones you need the original before you can install the mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-torotoro-resistance.609/

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Monster Girl Quest NG+

It's time travel shenanigans with an overpowered Luka that becomes underpowered because someone whined that a power fantasy would be easy :HideThePain: While the first one always had janky battle mechanics but what you're probably interested in are the girls which given the massive scale of the game you don't get custom runs with all of them. You can have a unique playthough with Alice, Granberia, Tamamo, Alma Elma, Erubetie, and a few others however Ecstasy figured out if he kept letting you pic up girls someone would try to collect them all so he cut the travel companions down so he wouldn't go insane.
Development on that mod is rather slow and highly likely there is a newer version on their Discord though I haven't been there in awhile.

Naturally since this uses assets from the original along with paradox and a few custom ones you need the original before you can install the mod.
Whaat? So there's less companions on the overworld now? Also Luka being underpowered should be optional i mean Ecstasy should've added the option for luka to be underpowered i mean that option is for those who want to progress on the story more quickly

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Ok, so why is this game still not finished? it got an update and.. that was it. When is Part 3 going to come out at this point o_O:cry:

Mister_Mystery

Dec 30, 2020
A weird question, but is there a way to play the game in a minimized/smaller window? For the life of me I cannot find the settings in the game. Would like to level up some side characters while I do online homework :p

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Monster Girl Quest NG+

No wait my question is Is there less monsters on the world map to recruit now?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
No wait my question is Is there less monsters on the world map to recruit now?
For NG + you originally get Alice, one of the four knights, and spirits then there are the optional ones like Chrome, Ipeia (Harpy), Nibi (Kitsune), and there might be a few other temp members. Gotta admit I'm a bit rusty since I didn't play that in awhile.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Well looks like I finally found a CTD on version 2.41

Everytime Luka tries to use Heroism skill it crashes zfS3TC4bgS.jpg

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
For NG + you originally get Alice, one of the four knights, and spirits then there are the optional ones like Chrome, Ipeia (Harpy), Nibi (Kitsune), and there might be a few other temp members. Gotta admit I'm a bit rusty since I didn't play that in awhile.
Yeah I know that you can get them but what's changed?

• Thinking Face

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Well looks like I finally found a CTD on version 2.41

Everytime Luka tries to use Heroism skill it crashes View attachment 1536966
That file is part of the download in the OP or part of 2.35 to 2.40 update if you have not been paying attention to the error message telling you in english you are missing a file.

Shouldn't you be talking about this in normal monster girl quest thread since it is a mod for that version?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
That file is part of the download in the OP or part of 2.35 to 2.40 update if you have not been paying attention to the error message telling you in english you are missing a file.

Shouldn't you be talking about this in normal monster girl quest thread since it is a mod for that version?
I didn't know about this mod so I'm asking him

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This should give a better overall description

It doesn't so much continue after the original ends but sends you back to the starting point with increased stats, since Luka isn't weak he can turn down Alice's advances, and gets some unique interactions with the other cast mentioned previously. I guess you could say the paradox was that time travel happened before the paradox :coffee:

That mod hasn't been updated since last year, at least on their blog ("Latest Full Release (9/1/2020)"), their soon™ message was on 2/15/2021, however Ecstasy is active on their Discord server which he was talking to fans just a day or so ago.

As for it's reverence to paradox well he does use some characters from it.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This should give a better overall description

It doesn't so much continue after the original ends but sends you back to the starting point with increased stats, since Luka isn't weak he can turn down Alice's advances, and gets some unique interactions with the other cast mentioned previously. I guess you could say the paradox was that time travel happened before the paradox :coffee:

That mod hasn't been updated since last year, at least on their blog ("Latest Full Release (9/1/2020)"), their soon™ message was on 2/15/2021, however Ecstasy is active on their Discord server which he was talking to fans just a day or so ago.

As for it's reverence to paradox well he does use some characters from it.
Oh Why is the first character different? I did remember that character but not kind Is it because of Ecstasy?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes