RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh Why is the first character different? I did remember that character but not kind Is it because of Ecstasy?
Yep Ecstasy took some paradox girls and added their own artistic flair to it. Lil' Ilias is in the files too but I don't think you can see her scene without editing the code though you could ask on his Discord.

Discord Server:

Jun 12, 2020
This has been asked a few times now, but I don't know if anyone here is in like an Arzor discord group/MGQ discord server or whatever and may have an insider perspective. But is there any notion of when the 2.41 content will be translated? The festival dates, timeloop event and all that. I've been holding off playing, but I'm desperate to get back to it.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yep Ecstasy took some paradox girls and added their own artistic flair to it. Lil' Ilias is in the files too but I don't think you can see her scene without editing the code though you could ask on his Discord.

Discord Server:
Oh so that's why she looks different right remember her name was Morrigan Is Alice in there too? I mean Alice the lamia not the one that looks like a doll xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
This has been asked a few times now, but I don't know if anyone here is in like an Arzor discord group/MGQ discord server or whatever and may have an insider perspective. But is there any notion of when the 2.41 content will be translated? The festival dates, timeloop event and all that. I've been holding off playing, but I'm desperate to get back to it.
From what they said only the time loop ramains, because is quite long. The rest is already translated and posted in the bitbucket. They're still posting bug and misspelling fixes while transalting tho, so the next patch is probably not going to be the translation.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ohh Hahaha Is there no news on part 3 yet?
For latest translated news articles

Until Torotoro starts drumming up hype for it then any release dates you hear were pulled out of someones rear.
Even then it still needs translated so hopefully sometime next year...

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
For latest translated news articles

Until Torotoro starts drumming up hype for it then any release dates you hear were pulled out of someones rear.
Even then it still needs translated so hopefully sometime next year...
Yeah I thought it was going to be release this 2021 but looks like no I wonder why did they pulled out tho?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah I thought it was going to be release this 2021 but looks like no I wonder why did they pulled out tho?
Likely it's either they bit off more than they could chew, money issues, simply lack of hired help, or quality control problems.

Now unlike other games where updates are "massive" part 3 is suppose to sum this all up and I could be wrong but there is suppose to be an ending for every girl kinda like the original, every girl gets at least 2 h-scenes, and lots of extra features will need sorted out.
Unfortunately this takes time... And time isn't cheap.

Along with this they also released a few other games which was mostly a quick injection of cash. What was it something like "Erotic Trap Dungeon" and "Encyclopedia of Tentacles for boys". I could be wrong and these could be super popular but they didn't look that interesting to me and besides the "oh, this is a thing" I haven't heard much more news about them. Mostly small quick cash grab projects. The collaboration project was pretty much a promotional ad for them along with a few other artist. Nice new features sure but a dlc dungeon is less time consuming than a whole chapter.

Torotoro has been known to work with freelance artist before and well given the state of the world some might not be cranking out artwork as fast as he hoped, they got overloaded with other work, or are suffering burnout. Sometimes he can write like a mad man and add interesting features that likely are as much work for the development team as the translators.

For those that haven't been following the game development any new features they add have added new bugs. While some bugs have slipped though the cracks I'll assume they try testing their game before release and given the size well quality assurance testing takes time and can be a mind numbing job.

Since they didn't drum up hype for the holidays I'm assuming it's not close to done. Or it could be a marketing strategy as if they release it while lots of other games are being hyped it cuts into their share so could just wait until more attention could be focused on them.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Likely it's either they bit off more than they could chew, money issues, simply lack of hired help, or quality control problems.

Now unlike other games where updates are "massive" part 3 is suppose to sum this all up and I could be wrong but there is suppose to be an ending for every girl kinda like the original, every girl gets at least 2 h-scenes, and lots of extra features will need sorted out.
Unfortunately this takes time... And time isn't cheap.

Along with this they also released a few other games which was mostly a quick injection of cash. What was it something like "Erotic Trap Dungeon" and "Encyclopedia of Tentacles for boys". The collaboration project was pretty much a promotional ad for them along with a few other artist. Mostly small quick cash grab projects. I could be wrong and these could be super popular but they didn't look that interesting to me and besides the "oh, this is a thing" I haven't heard much more news about them.

Torotoro has been known to work with freelance artist before and well given the state of the world some might not be cranking out artwork as fast as he hoped, they got overloaded with other work, or are suffering burnout. Sometimes he can write like a mad man and add interesting features that likely are as much work for the development team as the translators.

For those that haven't been following the game development any new features they add have added new bugs. While some bugs have slipped though the cracks I'll assume they try testing their game before release and given the size well quality assurance testing takes time and can be a mind numbing job.

Since they didn't drum up hype for the holidays I'm assuming it's not close to done. Or it could be a marketing strategy as if they release it while lots of other games are being hyped it cuts into their share so could just wait until more attention could be focused on them.
Wait so they hire someone to draw for them? I thought they did it mostly by themselves since I'm assuming that their name is a group of people or Are they a company? Also when you said Erotic Trap Dungeon Did you mean this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/erotic-trap-dungeon-i-can-not-win-the-girl.6752/

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wait so they hire someone to draw for them? I thought they did it mostly by themselves since I'm assuming that their name is a group of people or Are they a company? Also when you said Erotic Trap Dungeon Did you mean this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/erotic-trap-dungeon-i-can-not-win-the-girl.6752/
They hire various artist that's one of the reasons art isn't consistent.
To be honest I'm not sure if they are a collective group or company. Though I do think most of the artist were hired because the price was right. Don't get me wrong there are some good artist in the mix but Luka's age and height seem to change from artist to artist.

Nah, that one looks cute. It was in an article that wasn't mgq related

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
They hire various artist that's one of the reasons art isn't consistent.
To be honest I'm not sure if they are a collective group or company. Though I do think most of the artist were hired because the price was right. Don't get me wrong there are some good artist in the mix but Luka's age and height seem to change from artist to artist.

Nah, that one looks cute. It was in an article that wasn't mgq related
I see yeah I did notice that sometimes Luka's arts kept on changing didn't know that many artists draw him so what does a circle mean then? Is it different from a group or company of people? I keep seeing that word on dlsites and didn't know

Oh? I guess is it different game from the MGQ Series? Or is like an add-on or mod to the game?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I see yeah I did notice that sometimes Luka's arts kept on changing didn't know that many artists draw him so what does a circle mean then? Is it different from a group or company of people? I keep seeing that word on dlsites and didn't know

Oh? I guess is it different game from the MGQ Series? Or is like an add-on or mod to the game?
Maybe in the sense of scale but pretty much the same as a group or small company.

I think they just took some engine assets and made a new game. At least I haven't heard of those games tying into the MGQ Series in any way. ArzorX would likely have more knowledge about that since their team also translates the noteworthy news articles.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Maybe in the sense of scale but pretty much the same as a group or small company.

I think they just took some engine assets and made a new game. At least I haven't heard of those games tying into the MGQ Series in any way. ArzorX would likely have more knowledge about that since their team also translates the noteworthy news articles.
Oh so that's why thanks for clearing that up
I see does that game have any dlsite tho?

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes