RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Just post a save first, will take less time, the one you cant load, also if you get an error message, post screenshot of it or you should get error.txt in your game folder.
well no since it seems an issue on my part since i cant load any of the saves at all and when i try it just slows down the game like its trying to load the save and i dont even get a error.txt from it but is unable to i can start a new game just fine tho. also if my save file is able to be loaded in for dragon the most likely the rest of my saves can be loaded

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
well no since it seems an issue on my part since i cant load any of the saves at all and when i try it just slows down the game like its trying to load the save and i dont even get a error.txt from it but is unable to i can start a new game just fine tho. also if my save file is able to be loaded in for dragon the most likely the rest of my saves can be loaded
Try deleting your data folder, and delete game.rgss3a if you happen to have it, then extract pre-patched files again, and try loading your save again.

Also if you updated your game from older version, did you used every update between that version and 2.41 or did you just used 2.41 ? you need to use every update in order.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Try deleting your data folder, and delete game.rgss3a if you happen to have it, then extract pre-patched files again, and try loading your save again.

Also if you updated your game from older version, did you used every update between that version and 2.41 or did you just used 2.41 ? you need to use every update in order.
I have tried it but still the same issue ad my game is up to date i have already did the transitions of the update in order and when i get rid of the translations and play 2.41 without the translation i am able to load my save files. this is the first time i am experience this issue since the previous patches worked just fine for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have tried it but still the same issue ad my game is up to date i have already did the transitions of the update in order and when i get rid of the translations and play 2.41 without the translation i am able to load my save files. this is the first time i am experience this issue since the previous patches worked just fine for me
Is there anything in the "Patch" folder?
When you extracted the pre-patched files did you copy everything or only the new Data folder?

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Is there anything in the "Patch" folder?
When you extracted the pre-patched files did you copy everything or only the new Data folder?
these are the only two things that are in the patch folder is it possible they might be the issue? and as for the pre-patched files i have it copy everything and then overwrite the previous files i originally had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
these are the only two things that are in the patch folder is it possible they might be the issue? and as for the pre-patched files i have it copy everything and then overwrite the previous files i originally had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Throw out steveju's patch rb. It is for 2.23 version

Reactions: kuma

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
that had fixed the issue thanks for the help tho it is strange that i had no problems till now with that patch
The modified patch.rb (not steve's) has an ability to load other scripts in that folder. Normally patch.rb that comes with the game does not have that ability. It was loading steve's file that is for 2.23 , if you open it in notepad it says at the top it is for 2.23

jomama2022

Dec 14, 2021
Uhm As far as i know version 2.23 are part 1 and part 2 combined from page 1 the "normal" donwload tho idk if you still need to run the translate script for part 2
the 2nd part of the game isn't translated
there is a link to the translation in the wiki website
but you'll need to update to 2.41 before you can install it

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not your fault, since he was having outdated file that did not load until now.
Meh my ego isn't so big I can't admit when some fault lies with me but thanks :giggle:
They might have left an old patch sleeping but I'm the one that woke it up :geek:
What is the old saying "let sleeping dogs lie", luckly thanks to your help along with a bit of patience on their end it got resolved.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Meh my ego isn't so big I can't admit when some fault lies with me but thanks :giggle:
They might have left an old patch sleeping but I'm the one that woke it up :geek:
What is the old saying "let sleeping dogs lie", luckly thanks to your help along with a bit of patience on their end it got resolved.
Wait, is this about that all talk patch I posted and asked about 2 weeks ago. If so, It's part of my fault as well. I clearly know it's outdated though I think you know as well seeing you could have notepaded it right away.
Can't believe what I did fuck someone up though.

Well, Sorry about the confusion, as the All Talk patch I posted is for 2.23 as well so I just assumed.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Wait, is this about that all talk patch I posted and asked about 2 weeks ago. If so, It's part of my fault as well. I clearly know it's outdated though I think you know as well seeing you could have notepaded it right away.
No it was about a different file on previous page.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Why do I feel this is becoming the Butterfly effect :LOL:
But sure if it makes you feel better join in the Bard's Tale...

Though to clarify it wasn't the patch you wanted to get fixed but the patch enabler and my desire to translate random bits in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-7071407

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone help me to complete the looptime event,half of the stuff are in japanese and i have no clue what to do

Nico_Sama

Nov 8, 2020
Ever since I updated the game to 2.41 I don't seem to be able to replay H scenes in the monster book, what's up with that?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes