RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I did, but for some reason the link sends me to a private video... its a lot to ask for, but like would there be any chance of a written guide?
It is not private, at least i dont think so, i got it by searching on YT, so it should work.
Did you try the wiki? Link is on page 15.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It is not private, at least i dont think so, i got it by searching on YT, so it should work.
It might be region locked. I noticed that a few times in my travels around the world.
Using a VPN or proxy could get around it. Could also try a Youtube downloader.

Mirrors 100MB 49:11 Downloaded with

gig105

Nov 28, 2019
I think my game is bugged I got the Cow queen but she doesn't have her giant race available is there a way to fix this without starting over or breaking my save?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I think my game is bugged I got the Cow queen but she doesn't have her giant race available is there a way to fix this without starting over or breaking my save?
do you got translation up to date? If so, try changing job/race, or reset character growth

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
If you've finished the loop event, do you mind just help me point out what I should do? I'm jz very lost in this thing

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
So I managed to get through the loop somehow, by talkin to Promestein non-stop, and I got into Chrome's room... but now I'm stuck here... Promestein says I need to find some item, but I have no idea how to get it... I did all the clearing of numbers, from G000 to G10000 or something... I also went into Chrome's room and got the smartphone thing to ask Kazuya.... and now no matter what I just get back to this conversation... What item am I missing?

Edit: I think I'm missing the statue, but I can't seem to find it
1639896475628.png

Last edited:

havoc777

Dec 16, 2021
With the translation being nearly complete i finally decided to reinstall the game and start over.

Unfortunately i have run into some issues.

The scene recollection seems to not be working correctly i just get ... and a black screen.
Luckily i still had a very old complete save so i tried viewing the same scene in the pocket castle and that does work somehow.
Any way to fix this?

trying to find my way around the maze that is the pocket castle i thing i have found most things but i am unable to locate the beelzebubs.

Is there a complete save file floating around for the version of the game?
the one i currently have is from 2015.

gig105

Nov 28, 2019
With the translation being nearly complete i finally decided to reinstall the game and start over.

The scene recollection seems to not be working correctly i just get ... and a black screen.
Luckily i still had a very old complete save so i tried viewing the same scene in the pocket castle and that does work somehow.
Any way to fix this?

trying to find my way around the maze that is the pocket castle i thing i have found most things but i am unable to locate the beelzebubs.

Try checking the ship for the Beelzebubs.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017

Any way to fix this?

If you want just hscenes, just go to luka's inn and flip a switch

It might fix the black screen if you got game from OP, since it has part 1 pics, new scene recollection is bugged.

If you play for story, delete save and start fresh, and dont use others saves

I cant find the ship.
You need to talk to Maid

wiki is ded, cuz of the huge sweep...
There is a new wiki, did you bother to check the link before writing? And they have guide for loop.

If you've finished the loop event, do you mind just help me point out what I should do? I'm jz very lost in this thing
I have not, use either wiki, YT walkthrough , you just have to follow along, or ask on discord

Last edited:

havoc777

Dec 16, 2021
If you want just hscenes, just go to luka's inn and flip a switch

It might fix the black screen if you got game from OP, since it has part 1 pics, new scene recollection is bugged.

If you play for story, delete save and start fresh, and dont use others saves

Thanks, found the ship again.

I will delete the old save and start a new game and use the switch to unlock everything to see if it works alright.
I did get the game from OP, the previous version i had was 2.0 so you can guess how old that is.

I did apply the latest patch myself tough.

If deleting my old save and starting over does not work i will see if i can figure something out.
What is bugged about the new scene recollection?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks, found the ship again.

I will delete the old save and start a new game and use the switch to unlock everything to see if it works alright.
I did get the game from OP, the previous version i had was 2.0 so you can guess how old that is.

I did apply the latest patch myself tough.

If deleting my old save and starting over does not work i will see if i can figure something out.
What is bugged about the new scene recollection?
The scenes might get a black screen even with part 1 pics, and your keyboard arrow keys to move around in it will not work, arrow keys can be fixed by using switch

You do not need to delete save, just use switch, it should fix black screen in scene recollection.

Unless you are missing part 1 pics, if so, download version from op, and either patch or use masterdragonson's pre-patched files.

Well, you can still delete it if you want to play from scratch.

havoc777

Dec 16, 2021
The scenes might get a black screen even with part 1 pics, and your keyboard arrow keys to move around in it will not work, arrow keys can be fixed by using switch

You do not need to delete save, just use switch, it should fix black screen in scene recollection.

Unless you are missing part 1 pics, if so, download version from op, and either patch or use masterdragonson's pre-patched files.

Well, you can still delete it if you want to play from scratch.
Thanks, but starting from scratch is probably for the best i have no clue where to find luka's in so it is easier to start from scratch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes