RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Wiki is being nuked, you must have slept under a rock to miss the info on it in the wiki itself for past several days...:rolleyes:
New wiki link is on page 15

Replay in in main menu when you start the game.
Or maybe I just didn't check the wiki daily?
I was on it like 5 days ago, and I didn't see info about it being nuked then.
Anyway, thanks for the info! :)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Or maybe I just didn't check the wiki daily?
I was on it like 5 days ago, and I didn't see info about it being nuked then.
Anyway, thanks for the info! :)
The info was on every page in bottom left corner for like 2-3 weeks, it even was pushed till 13th to give people more time to backup/transfer

Reactions: Shirokamisama

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
any one have a translated version for the latest version? I have no idea how to make the translator work... and its stuck for me

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Why can't I remove the dialog box when doing Vinum's or the other's new H-scenes?

Also, I went to ArzorX and saw that changes were made to the script file a few days ago. I went downloads to get them but those said changes to it were made in October.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Why can't I remove the dialog box when doing Vinum's or the other's new H-scenes?

Also, I went to ArzorX and saw that changes were made to the script file a few days ago. I went downloads to get them but those said changes to it were made in October.
You can do it only for requests, as for why cant you hide it, what button are you pressing?

As for other part, no idea what do you mean.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You can do it only for requests, as for why cant you hide it, what button are you pressing?

As for other part, no idea what do you mean.
I was trying to get the latest script files, maybe the one translating fully the time loop event.

I'm pressing D.

*This is not related and just happened a second ago but I was screwing around with RPGMakerTranslator and now it's showing Morrigan's time loop scene is in Japanese when it was in English. I screwed it up somehow (don't ask why I was messing with it.)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Failed reflex check means you either have old base files, or you need to delete your old blob/scripts, made by the translator.

I tried it, and this showed up
View attachment 1549111

You have messed up files. Did you download from OP or did you update? if update, you might want to get clean version from OP, and use masterdragonson's files, should work then. And mess around with a copy.

Last edited:

JoeSlace

Nov 3, 2017
Wiki is being nuked, there was an info on it in the wiki itself for past several days...:rolleyes:
New wiki link is on page 15

Replay is in main menu when you start the game.
Oh, thanks. I was in the hospital if Corona, so i'm kind of days away from the pc xD

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone have a full guide on the loop events? I'm stuck... apparently I need to get to Chrome's room, but I can't get it even after talking to Amira and Chrome

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Failed reflex check means you either have old base files, or you need to delete your old blob/scripts, made by the translator.

You have messed up files. Did you download from OP or did you update? if update, you might want to get clean version from OP, and use masterdragonson's files, should work then. And mess around with a copy.
Yeah I made like five copies but everything's a little buggy. I'll start with a clean slate like you suggested.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes