RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
okay so it's been awhile since i last checked is the time loop event translated yet?

edit: okay checked the bitbucket it's still being translated.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data Folder Compiled On 11-28-2021

MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 11-28-2021.rar
Mega

Workupload

Testing a fix to large number displays reported by avientone
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-6708450

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34/2.35/2.40 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, 2.34 to 2.35, 2.35 to 2.40, then 2.40 to 2.41
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
Hey a question, how do you download the latest translations from

Cause i see they uploaded a few new ones but i have no idea how to download them from there.

• Thinking Face

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So i downloaded the reposatory but I am not sure where to patch it into, since it's completely different to the patch i dowloaded before it just gives me scripts and common events and stuff like that, that i am not sure where it's suppose to go.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So i downloaded the reposatory but I am not sure where to patch it into, since it's completely different to the patch i dowloaded before it just gives me scripts and common events and stuff like that, that i am not sure where it's suppose to go.
There should be a "How_To_Manual_Patch_The_Game.txt" in the downloads on bitbucket, read it, or read instruction on page 15

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey a question, how do you download the latest translations from

Cause i see they uploaded a few new ones but i have no idea how to download them from there.
That involves patching the game using the translation tool.
You'll also need to do that.

Otherwise the pre-patch links were updated.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That involves patching the game using the translation tool.
You'll also need to do that.

Otherwise the pre-patch links were updated.
Yes, thank you for uploading the pre-patched version. That's what was confusing me, because i downloaded it before when you uploaded it and just put the files in the game. overwrote them and that was it, when i downloaded the reposatory it was completely different which confused me.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, thank you for uploading the pre-patched version. That's what was confusing me, because i downloaded it before when you uploaded it and just put the files in the game. overwrote them and that was it, when i downloaded the reposatory it was completely different which confused me.
Well you did ask about how to download from repository, and in your quote it said
*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page
So we assumed you wanted to go with manual approach.

Umbraunt

Apr 14, 2020
The Fandom wiki says it's extended the closure of the wiki until... well, today. Is there a new wiki for the game somewhere else?

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Am i the only one experiencing issues with loading save files with the new pre-patched translation files posted today? I thought it was an issue with my game but when i re-added update 2.41 i can load my save file until i download and apply the patch uploaded by masterdragonson. Also my game is already patched for the translations

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Am i the only one experiencing issues with loading save files with the new pre-patched translation files posted today? I thought it was an issue with my game but when i re-added update 2.41 i can load my save file until i download and apply the patch uploaded by masterdragonson. Also my game is already patched for the translations
Mind sharing that save you're having problems with? I just tried a few old saves and they load fine.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Mind sharing that save you're having problems with? I just tried a few old saves and they load fine.
This the most recent save i have i tried loading with older save files i have but they don't load i havent updated the translations till now and started having issues load the save files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This the most recent save i have i tried loading with older save files i have but they don't load i havent updated the translations till now and started having issues load the save files
Seems to load fine... Eh I'll try a few things to see if something comes up.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is this save that you can't load? Based on what you said it sounds like you have trouble with other saves and not this one? Post a save you can't load.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
well then it might be possible its a issue on my part then i will try to upload my game files in a bit.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
well then it might be possible its a issue on my part then i will try to upload my game files in a bit.
Just post a save first, will take less time, the one you cant load, also if you get an error message, post screenshot of it or you should get error.txt in your game folder.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes