RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Hello
when i run the gameselector it runs the files than it says: ERROR: HashedDataStore detected altered file
then it stops and doesn't produce the scripts folder
any idea how to fix that?

12andrei12

Aug 2, 2017
this ver dsoent have the sex sence unloceked (ie when you lose or reqwest it just gives ... then goes to black ) help whata am i doing wrong i put the two files in the script to i need to have somthing exra too?

MrNephalemX

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, I was wondering, if anyone would be so kind as to pass me a saved game, at the end of part 1 on Alice's route. My laptop's hard drive broke, and I lost all my progress to start part 2. I wish I could recruit the monster girls myself, I'm sorry if I bother someone.

Last edited:

comadidem

Oct 19, 2018
Hi, I was wondering, if anyone would be so kind as to pass me a saved game, at the end of part 1 on Alice's route. My laptop's hard drive broke, and I lost all my progress to start part 2. I wish I could recruit the monster girls myself, I'm sorry if I bother someone.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Hi, i already played part 1 but as i changed my PC i lost every saves. That doesn't really matter as i wanted to do part 1 again, but i wanted to know something before starting my playthrough,does the link Part1+2 is translated ? or only part 1 is ?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, i already played part 1 but as i changed my PC i lost every saves. That doesn't really matter as i wanted to do part 1 again, but i wanted to know something before starting my playthrough,does the link Part1+2 is translated ? or only part 1 is ?

Link is old so it does not matter, you need to patch it yourself with recent translation anyway.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Link is old so it does not matter, you need to patch it yourself with recent translation anyway.
Excuse me for this question, but does every link at up to date ?

If they are , should theses next step will followed as such ?
- Download Part 1 Translated
- Download part 2 japanese + Dargoth Translation
- Add Patch Translation
- Merge Part 1 and Part 2

Lastly pardon me if i missed this one, How to merge both parts of the game ?

Thanks for theses answers.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes