RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Excuse me for this question, but does every link at up to date ?

If they are , should theses next step will followed as such ?
- Download Part 1 Translated
- Download part 2 japanese + Dargoth Translation
- Add Patch Translation
- Merge Part 1 and Part 2

Lastly pardon me if i missed this one, How to merge both parts of the game ?

Thanks for theses answers.

Everything you asked was answered multiple times already.

-Get Part 1 and part 2 raw
-copy pictures folder from part 1 to part 2
-apply translation to part 2

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Excuse me for this question, but does every link at up to date ?

If they are , should theses next step will followed as such ?
- Download Part 1 Translated
- Download part 2 japanese + Dargoth Translation
- Add Patch Translation
- Merge Part 1 and Part 2

Lastly pardon me if i missed this one, How to merge both parts of the game ?

Thanks for theses answers.
The part 2 has part 1 in it, iirc. However, it's missing some of the bf pictures. So
1. Download part 2 + part 1
2. Merge the pictures folder from part 1 to part 2
3. Download and apply Dargoth's patch to part 2
4. Download and apply Arzorx's patch to part 2

Reactions: Xenoppai

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The part 2 has part 1 in it, iirc. However, it's missing some of the bf pictures. So
1. Download part 2 + part 1
2. Merge the pictures folder from part 1 to part 2
3. Download and apply Dargoth's patch to part 2
4. Download and apply Arzorx's patch to part 2
No point doing step 3 and 4 separately, you can just overwrite Dargoth files with Arzorx, and then use combined files on the game.

RoyalZel

Feb 22, 2019
I just finished playing the original MGQ trilogy and actually regret not playing it sooner with how good it was. So I have a couple of questions about Paradox:
1.) Is the story and music up to par with the original MGQ?
2.) I'm aware that the third part isn't even finished in Japan yet. Supposedly it's gonna be a real meaty compared to part 1 and part 2, which leads me to next question. About how long are parts 1 and 2 story and content-wise(i.e. Monster girl encounters/h-scenes)? Are they long enough that they would be worth playing through parts 1/2 now, and then wait till whenever part 3 is released and further wait till a fantranslation of it is complete? Or would it be better to put the series in the backburner, wait till part 3 is released+fantranslated, and then play through all the parts in one go?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I
No point doing step 3 and 4 separately, you can just overwrite Dargoth files with Arzorx, and then use combined files on the game.
It could be you're right, but in the video Arzorx made they recommended running the installer on the patched game. So to stave off any surprise bugs, I'll just leave it like this.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I just finished playing the original MGQ trilogy and actually regret not playing it sooner with how good it was. So I have a couple of questions about Paradox:
1.) Is the story and music up to par with the original MGQ?
2.) I'm aware that the third part isn't even finished in Japan yet. Supposedly it's gonna be a real meaty compared to part 1 and part 2, which leads me to next question. About how long are parts 1 and 2 story and content-wise(i.e. Monster girl encounters/h-scenes)? Are they long enough that they would be worth playing through parts 1/2 now, and then wait till whenever part 3 is released and further wait till a fantranslation of it is complete? Or would it be better to put the series in the backburner, wait till part 3 is released+fantranslated, and then play through all the parts in one go?
There is a lot of content, but as a rpg, it largely depends on how much of the bonus content you seek out and complete. If you wait for part 3 to be translated, I think it would take at least 2+ years. We don't even have a Japan release date, as of now.

Reactions: danken

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It could be you're right, but in the video Arzorx made they recommended running the installer on the patched game. So to stave off any surprise bugs, I'll just leave it like this.
Actually on the video, he replaces base raw game files with Dargoth's files, then replaces those files with Arzorx's, and runs the patcher to rebuild the game.

That is same as your step 3 and 4 put together like i said.

But how people choose to patch their game is up to them. Also did not see any "they recommended running the installer on the patched game"

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Does anybody else care for the temptation events or is it just me? It's a shame they're kinda difficult to trigger at times, seems like some girls don't care to tempt you and you accidently defeat them. My favorite are with the bunny girl and centaur. Are there any others that stand out?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Does anybody else care for the temptation events or is it just me? It's a shame they're kinda difficult to trigger at times, seems like some girls don't care to tempt you and you accidently defeat them. My favorite are with the bunny girl and centaur. Are there any others that stand out?
Do you mean when mid-fight, they trigger the yes-no question? From what I saw, every monster does it at low-health. It's rather nice, but a lot of them seem to have the same scene at the pocket castle.

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
Hello guys, I haven't played this game for nearly a year and I stopped midway through part two (when the translation stopped). I've checked Dargoth's website and he hasn't posted since January. Is this project abandoned? Did anyone continue where he left off?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hello guys, I haven't played this game for nearly a year and I stopped midway through part two (when the translation stopped). I've checked Dargoth's website and he hasn't posted since January. Is this project abandoned? Did anyone continue where he left off?
Ask Dargoth on discord why he has not updated his end, he's there all the time. As for if anyone continued, if you would just look at messages here or on his blog you would know the answer to that (yes).

Sep 1, 2018
Temptation events aren't guaranteed to trigger when enemies reach low health, but you can equip the Entrancing Perfume accessory to ensure that this happens.

Reactions: Eredin5

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Temptation events aren't guaranteed to trigger when enemies reach low health, but you can equip the Entrancing Perfume accessory to ensure that this happens.
Good to know, thanks. On an unrelated note is there a way to teleport around the world? Hoofing it everywhere is exhausting!

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
Ok this whole procces of the translating and merger part 1 and 2 and everything is stressing me out
can someone please just post a file/link with everything done for me please

vader634

Aug 8, 2017
anybody got part 1 part 2 put together and fully translated if so can you put it up so somebody like me dont need to use a program we dont understand even after reading the instruction

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Does that translated patch included Version 2.23?
I mean, i aint gonna start over cause my play data is so fucking broken (the status, equipment and stuff. It is so imba)
If it still below 2.23, the game can't read the equipment from the LoC

Oooh btw that saved file is in the NG+, i just wanna recruit michaela,lucifina,heinrich in illias route
Cause i start with alice just like the original trilogy

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
anybody got part 1 part 2 put together and fully translated if so can you put it up so somebody like me dont need to use a program we dont understand even after reading the instruction
Ok this whole procces of the translating and merger part 1 and 2 and everything is stressing me out
can someone please just post a file/link with everything done for me please
No one has, since translation is being updated over time.

And what part is hard to understand? Running exe and pointing to game dir? Copying files and overwriting? Because that is the only thing you are required to do.

Is the "includes part 1" part 2 download already patched fully, or are there still bits to add? It seems to be running in English.
It is old patched translation, and was already mentioned..

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes