RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Wait there's like full 3.00 with all scenes and everything?
You do the same thing if you would have done between part 1 and 2

For demo:
You copy files from parts 1 and 2 *\Graphics\Pictures folder
to Demo *\Graphics\Pictures folder
Do not replace when asked to replace files

After copy you should have around 9453 files in Pictures Folder

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
I could i guess.. but im kinda lazy.. its not like official release or smt. I just packed it for one guy

Man i got fried to crisp with critique.. points are fair i guess, so.. if im somehow decide to upload again i remember this
Nah you did good. Lots of dudes talk a lot behind a keyboard, that guy could do it himself but he won't. He can only attack other people. It is what it is, don't let it get to you. Probably best to put him on ignore and just move on since he keeps yapping.

Reactions: rbatistella

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Nah you did good. Lots of dudes talk a lot behind a keyboard, that guy could do it himself but he won't. He can only attack other people. It is what it is, don't let it get to you. Probably best to put him on ignore and just move on since he keeps yapping.
You already got full download in the OP and if you want absolutely least work on your side is to download masterdragonson's pre-patched files and replace data folder with masterdragonson's download, but i guess some people can't do even that.

Both links are in OP

kark

Jun 18, 2017
In the 3.0 demo, how are you meant to be able to fly with the divine bird? I've gotten the message about it being revived and I fought it at the mountain, but for whatever reason, I cant seem to figure it out.
You go where the bird egg was going to born.
You find out the bird already did that and flew away
You go to the top of mountain where she is now (its that place with the bear girls and close where you find hild)
You fight and win.
After the cutscene, you should be already in the map flying the bird, if its no the case, you could try to tp to any city and the bird should be close. If not, its bug somehow, maybe invisible.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
if the demo is here, this means that the full version will be released this year? and there will be a 4th part or it is the final one ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allinon

gorore

Aug 9, 2020
if the demo is here, this means that the full version will be released this year? and there will be a 4th part or it is the final one ?
this is the final part, I imagine it will be larger than both of the previous parts combined but we'll see
there was a lot left to explore in the story/world

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
I am sorry if my question is sounds weird... but is it really true? We really getting part 3 of paradox story? I am actually somewhat in a state of disbelief. Long time ago i stopped at the end of part one because second one were yet to be released and i hate unfinished stories when they are actually good. Even if i keep download updated versions... So it wasn't empty hope? There is an actual "ending" for this story soon!? And i actually can happily play it!?

Last edited:

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
I am sorry if my question is sounds weird... but is it really true? We really getting part 3 of paradox story? I am actually somewhat in a state of disbelief. Long time ago i stopped at the end of part one because second one were yet to be released and i hate unfinished stories when they are actually good. Even if i keep download updated versions... So it wasn't empty hope? There is an actual "ending" for this story soon!? And i actually can happily play it!?
Part 3 Final will be release in 2024 latest state in Official Ci-en.

They also hiring some animator and etc

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I'm genuinely kind of sad that Luka's story is finally ending. The lad has certainly earned his retirement though, especially with all the additional upcoming suffering that the final chapter promises and CGBA gearing up to be one of the most outrageously overpowered characters in fiction.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlQuestParadox-P3v3.0Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I'm genuinely kind of sad that Luka's story is finally ending. The lad has certainly earned his retirement though, especially with all the additional upcoming suffering that the final chapter promises and CGBA gearing up to be one of the most outrageously overpowered characters in fiction.
Yeah, I really wonder what ToroToro is planning to do next after Paradox is done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Part 3 Final will be release in 2024 latest state in Official Ci-en.

They also hiring some animator and etc
Didn't they also say it was releasing in 2023... and maybe even before that? Yeah let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes