RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone help me out, I have an untranslated version of Paradox Part 2 and the save I have seems to have a setting to skip the h-scenes and I don't know how to turn that off

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
I'm genuinely kind of sad that Luka's story is finally ending. The lad has certainly earned his retirement though, especially with all the additional upcoming suffering that the final chapter promises and CGBA gearing up to be one of the most outrageously overpowered characters in fiction.
Every story deserves proper ending and sometimes nice final touch can make even mediocre tale to bloom as beautiful firework that warm soul(i firmly believe so at least). And i kinda like story and very interested in witnessing how it culminates.

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone help me out, I have an untranslated version of Paradox Part 2 and the save I have seems to have a setting to skip the h-scenes and I don't know how to turn that off
Quick tip as i have not even installed this yet and can not point out the path. Get google translate as a app on ur phone and use the cam function. Should help with things like this in the future too.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I found the setting in the settings to turn on defeat scenes but when I talk to girls in the castle the screen turns black and the dialog box just says "...." then it goes back to the castle.

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
MGQ paradox v3.00 demo + all h scenes from parts 1 and 2 included! Translated.

Big thanks translation team!

File:

Instructions:
1. Extract and run.
I remember slime girl fully translated in v2.41. Why is she untranslated here? Screenshot_20240501-154424_JoiPlay.jpg

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
So is it worth it to replay the entire game just for this demo or should i wait for the full part 3 ? Do we have an approx. date of release for the full part 3 ?

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
So is it worth it to replay the entire game just for this demo or should i wait for the full part 3 ? Do we have an approx. date of release for the full part 3 ?
I would wait. And even after part 3 gets released honestly it's going to have updates and then there's the fact that if you're not a native Japanese speaker you'll probably want a good translation---which is going to take years after that.

I have my saves, didn't finish Alice route yet so I'll probably do that, then more than likely just delete the directory and forget about it for some time. Set aside time when it's nice and fully translated and complete to blitz through it all in a week or two. It's going to be years in between.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
No fucking way the demo is worth replaying the game over, i personally think you should wait

I think full part 3 is supposed to release up to the end of this year?
But that's not accounting for a full good quality translation, which if torotoro isnt simply lying for marketing, will be huge, and will take bare minimum 2 years assuming the translators work at the same pace as they did for the demo

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
I remember slime girl fully translated in v2.41. Why is she untranslated here?
No idea. Really, im not working with them or smt.
Translation in progress and thats about all i know. You can ask more on discord if you want.

Of course if come generous soul.. beautiful soul can patch all untranslated Japanese with good quality MTL well...

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
The creator said the game should release this year if nothing major happens, like a hospitalization or the like. He is making a poll to see if the fans want the post game events to be release when the game comes out or if they want them to be implemented in patches after the release. Perhaps that will make the game come out faster.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The creator said the game should release this year if nothing major happens, like a hospitalization or the like. He is making a poll to see if the fans want the post game events to be release when the game comes out or if they want them to be implemented in patches after the release. Perhaps that will make the game come out faster.
I honestly am on the later side, get the full game and add more events after. Not that the game needs it but would hold attention for longer.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
No fucking way the demo is worth replaying the game over, i personally think you should wait

I think full part 3 is supposed to release up to the end of this year?
But that's not accounting for a full good quality translation, which if torotoro isnt simply lying for marketing, will be huge, and will take bare minimum 2 years assuming the translators work at the same pace as they did for the demo
Maybe multiple translators could work on different sections at the same time? I'm guessing probably not though.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Maybe multiple translators could work on different sections at the same time? I'm guessing probably not though.
Not too familiar with fan stuff, but I'm fairly certain that that is the process for professionals and was at one point how Dargoth did it with their team. The only issue would be a lack of communication among team members.

Reactions: QuestionTime
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes