RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
No fucking way the demo is worth replaying the game over, i personally think you should wait

I think full part 3 is supposed to release up to the end of this year?
But that's not accounting for a full good quality translation, which if torotoro isnt simply lying for marketing, will be huge, and will take bare minimum 2 years assuming the translators work at the same pace as they did for the demo
Maybe multiple translators could work on different sections at the same time? I'm guessing probably not though.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Maybe multiple translators could work on different sections at the same time? I'm guessing probably not though.
Not too familiar with fan stuff, but I'm fairly certain that that is the process for professionals and was at one point how Dargoth did it with their team. The only issue would be a lack of communication among team members.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Story patch can't come out soon enough. I know it's ages away, but still... The hype is real right now. Reminds me I need to work on my Ilias run again that I never finished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Exodian

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone have any luck getting 3.00 to work on Joiplay? Starting a new game causes crashes and it will crash randomly in battles. Issue didn't happen in 2.41.

Also for some reason the names don't show in the scene recollection in full unlock on one device but it does in the other, same files and saves and everything. However the names show when in normal mode.

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
Crashes sometimes for me too. Also monster attack dialogues lost their translations. Someone needs to bring back 2.41 until either 3.00 demo is fixed up a bit or the full part 3 arrives.

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
so is this basically a sequel? remake?
something else?
also is the download including all parts together UP to part 3? or is it just part 3?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes