RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Nope it has both part 1 and 2 with the current translation so I am not sure how mine ended up with 1.56 gb but I think i used a compressed version of part 1 and 2 from this thread then patched it so that might explain why but it isn't linked in the post anymore
In 2.23 the pictures folder alone is 2.2gb(the rest of graphics combined is 0.1gb), but IIRC it is all PNG so compression could drop it by a lot without loss of quality, even more if you accept some)

Some reduction out of audio(344mb) or the main database(Game.rgss3a - 473mb) should be possible too.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Dumb question, is there any news on part 3? its been what? 3 years now?
I know only that they still plan on doing it. In their recent updates they mentioned stuff like "and we'll be adding that in Part 3", or something.

Just FYI: they've just added a chunk of new content. Which is a cameo, I think? As in some characters from other games/universes get together with MTG cast in the whole "multiple worlds crumbling" scenario. They call it a "collaboration project", or something.

Don't know anything more about Part 3. And I'm interested to know more about it too, so if anyone knows do share.

Reactions: Reiga711

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so the download link in the first page is outdated right?? anyone have the link in the game and another link in the translation patch?

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I know only that they still plan on doing it. In their recent updates they mentioned stuff like "and we'll be adding that in Part 3", or something.

Just FYI: they've just added a chunk of new content. Which is a cameo, I think? As in some characters from other games/universes get together with MTG cast in the whole "multiple worlds crumbling" scenario. They call it a "collaboration project", or something.

Don't know anything more about Part 3. And I'm interested to know more about it too, so if anyone knows do share.
where do you find the updates? I've been looking for them hhahaha

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
where do you find the updates? I've been looking for them hhahaha
. It is where the current translation effort can be viewed and accessed. Besides the info support with patching the game they also regularly post translations of Torotoro Resistance's updates. Or so have I concluded from the recent lookaround.

For me personally it's the #1 place to go look for updates on the MGQ: Paradox and it's translation.

OP here in this F95 thread recently includes the link to them too, as current translation website.

AshZE

May 3, 2020
Okay guess I will try that. Hopefully it works
I've tried it and it seems that it works. If you have any issues though I'll be glad to help since Joiplay was the main way I played MGQP for a while.

Also, does anyone have a 100% save file? I would really appreciate one :)

Last edited:

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
I only have part 1 of the game. Will I need to download the whole game again or just the second part will be enough? Step by step instruction will be greatly appreciated!

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Any error messages? Do you have the latest version & translation?
Im using joiplay if that helps. Im on latest version and translation is from a week ago. The error is
*Error - v2.35.00 - 2020-12-19 22:00:30 (Saturday)
Exception : NoMethodError
undefined method `keep_all_item_over?' for #<Game_Interpreter:0x00007d39b40698>
trace:
["( ベース/GameObject ):", "( ベース/GameObject ):", "( ベース/GameObject ):", "( Game_Interpreter ):Game_Interpreter:196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):Game_Interpreter:102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):Game_Interpreter:59:in `block in create_fiber'"]

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Im using joiplay if that helps. Im on latest version and translation is from a week ago. The error is
trace:
["( ベース/GameObject ):", "( ベース/GameObject ):", "( ベース/GameObject ):", "( Game_Interpreter ):Game_Interpreter:196:in `execute_command'", "( Game_Interpreter ):Game_Interpreter:102:in `run'", "( Game_Interpreter ):Game_Interpreter:59:in `block in create_fiber'"]

Are you using modified files from page 72/73?

Seems it is same error

Do you use any cheats or save edits or mods?

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
In the Labyrinth of Chaos if you get Ghost Heinrich which teaches Grand Lion, pick a character(was Heinrich here might or might not matter) which already has it and cancel out of dialogue then talk again he switches to teaching Angel Disintegrating Slash instead.

I don't know if this also happens in the newest version since I am still playing with 2.23(prefer to wait until a stable version) but this has happened before and I intentionally tried to see if it happened again doing the same thing. If anyone reads this and happens to get Ghost Heinrich it would be nice to see if they can do it too.

EDIT: Game decided to be helpful apparently and I got Ghost Heinrich in the time since I posted this. Tried to teach Luka which already has it, cancel out of conversation when it fails and talk again Ghost Heinrich is now teaching Angel Disintegrating Slash.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
trace:
That should be defined in Script_00000166_公開コマンド.txt
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4534473

Are you using a modified Scripts.rvdata2 to get JoiPlay to work?

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
That should be defined in Script_00000166_公開コマンド.txt
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4534473

Are you using a modified Scripts.rvdata2 to get JoiPlay to work?
So do I just download the data folder and replace everything in it or just scripts? If it's just the data folder then it still crashed though I don't know if it's because I'm on 2.35 or I have to revert to 2.31. if not then I don't know where to put script txt. Also yes im using joiplay and got battles working using patch but collab seems to have the same error.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes