RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys, I need help I've played the game in the past, had no trouble with it, I found out there was a new patch with DLC, So I downloaded it, but this time around for some reason I can't translate it. Like I said no trouble in the past, and I follow the guide step by step, I mean it's not event that hard xD
So I don't get what the problem is.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys, I need help I've played the game in the past, had no trouble with it, I found out there was a new patch with DLC, So I downloaded it, but this time around for some reason I can't translate it. Like I said no trouble in the past, and I follow the guide step by step, I mean it's not event that hard xD
So I don't get what the problem is.
Try doing the translation process on short filepath folder (eg. E:\Games) and without japanese characters.
Also make sure the folder is not write-protected.
Thank you very mush for share it with us :)
Can the patch works for the for the first time play ( Even if I don't have any companions at all ? )
Sorry about my English .
It works for all companions you have recruited, even if they're not in the party (eg. they're in the Pocket Castle).
It does not work for companions you haven't recruited yet.

Jul 26, 2020
So anyone has a full newest version to download like that guy who posted a 2.31 english ver, if I'm not mistaken because I'm an idiot who doesn't understand how to "patch" or whatever is needed to add those new files to update as well as to patch the game, my game crashes every 10 minutes basically.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Would anyone know why isn't showing up for me? I've already recruited as per the wiki instructions, but Kockyoin is nowhere to be found whether I enter the house with or without the captain. What am I missing?

Kock.jpg

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Would anyone know why isn't showing up for me? I've already recruited as per the wiki instructions, but Kockyoin is nowhere to be found whether I enter the house with or without the captain. What am I missing?

View attachment 968674
You might need both Scat Captain and Panty Sensei, also you might need to check quest board or Amira

Reactions: Sidurie

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
You might need both Scat Captain and Panty Sensei, also you might need to check quest board or Amira
Thanks again, looks like talking to Amira triggered it. She mentioned "a new student is waiting in Scat Captain's residence" and, lo and behold, there he was. Interesting conditional, since it didn't seem like it was used for much else.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
When can you start recruiting Monster Girls is it possible before you get the castle ?
You can only recruit monster girls to your party if you have the pocket castle, characters mandatory to the story are the exception to this though
Wrong since you dont get castle if you dont let Sonya join at the start.

You can start recruiting after you rescue Hans, but you cant recruit on that map where Hans was.

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
Do we have the translation files for collab? Chapter 1 - 9 was fine, but chapter 10 is untranslated for some reason.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Do we have the translation files for collab? Chapter 1 - 9 was fine, but chapter 10 is untranslated for some reason.
They're translating it in parts. As far as I'm aware, Ch 11 is actually already done...but they haven't finished Ch 10 yet

grimald

Jun 15, 2017
could someone upload a pre-patched pre-cracked pre-decrypted version you just have to unpack and play? i don't know if that's possible but i really don't want to work through the last 20 pages to get a maybe working game that may be the wrong version or wrong translation or wrong patch or wrong something else

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
So Part 1 and 2 are fully done with the translation Patch
No. Collab is almost done but even after that there is still odds and ends around, especially in regards to the Labyrinth of Chaos. Likely will take quite a while because those are annoying to translate and of little impact.

Though if you meant main story then that has been done for quite a while now.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Was hoping someone more familiar with the game mechanics could clarify a few things for me.

1. "Skill has Priority"
I'm assuming this means skills with "priority" are executed first in a round? And how does Priority differ from Speed, Haste and Agility? The states Agility dictates who goes first, and some skills have bonus to Speed (Singing/Dancing) which seemingly makes them go first anyway.

2. Character Traits
Do these stack with similar effects? Say a character's unique trait is +30% Fire Damage ( or ), would it stack with +30% Fire Damage passive from Inferno Mage?

3. Counter vs. Reflect
I'm assuming countering an attack deals some damage back (but you still take damage), whereas Reflect avoids all damage completely and sends it back. Is this correct?

4. Strike Bonuses
Usually added as a percentage, such as Horny Strike 5% or Trance Strike 10%; do they only apply to normal attacks?

Sep 1, 2018
Was hoping someone more familiar with the game mechanics could clarify a few things for me.

1. "Skill has Priority"
I'm assuming this means skills with "priority" are executed first in a round? And how does Priority differ from Speed, Haste and Agility? The states Agility dictates who goes first, and some skills have bonus to Speed (Singing/Dancing) which seemingly makes them go first anyway.

2. Character Traits
Do these stack with similar effects? Say a character's unique trait is +30% Fire Damage ( or ), would it stack with +30% Fire Damage passive from Inferno Mage?

3. Counter vs. Reflect
I'm assuming countering an attack deals some damage back (but you still take damage), whereas Reflect avoids all damage completely and sends it back. Is this correct?

4. Strike Bonuses
Usually added as a percentage, such as Horny Strike 5% or Trance Strike 10%; do they only apply to normal attacks?
  1. With priority, a skill will be executed first in the round. If multiple skills with priority are used in the same round, they seem to be executed in a random order. Speed bonuses are a lesser version of this: they often allow a skill to go first, but it's possible for other skills to be executed first if the user has enough Agility. Haste is just another term I've seen used for skill priority.
  2. I think character traits might stack, but I'm not sure.
  3. I've seen some counters that also negated damage, but I'm not sure if this applies to all types of counters.
  4. Those strike bonuses apparently apply to all attacks now (in earlier versions, it was just physical attacks).

Reactions: Sidurie

GreenMadman

Sep 23, 2018
Ok, so this is probably not the best place to ask this and I'm sorry about it, but I don't know where to ask, and don't know if it warrants a thread. Is there a game similar to Monster Girl that is in first person, graphics are similar to Minecraft, and the sex scenes are initiated when you touch the monster girls, or get hit by them. I vaguely remember it from some video I've seen no idea when, but can't remember anything more. Cheers!

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Ok, so this is probably not the best place to ask this and I'm sorry about it, but I don't know where to ask, and don't know if it warrants a thread. Is there a game similar to Monster Girl that is in first person, graphics are similar to Minecraft, and the sex scenes are initiated when you touch the monster girls, or get hit by them. I vaguely remember it from some video I've seen no idea when, but can't remember anything more. Cheers!
Monster girl Island is a close call

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes