SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
HI the Gas Station need to be fix on the 4 time it not responding it keep say close the program need help thanks

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yea, when she's sitting with Kass offer her jobs instead of money. Honestly any femdom content in right now is femdom-lite, now the menus I'm working on for her to finish this update will be a bit heavier if you offered her money at that scene.
I mean, if I offer her jobs I get the maledom, if I offer her money the femdom. Or is it the other way?

Reactions: SirWilliam

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
HI the Gas Station need to be fix on the 4 time it not responding it keep say close the program need help thanks
4 time as in 4th shift?

I mean, if I offer her jobs I get the maledom, if I offer her money the femdom. Or is it the other way?
Correct, offer her jobs and she will go submissive route. Offer her money and she will act more dominant.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can pretty much ignore any character that you don't like and they won't get forced on you, the only exceptions being Kass, and potentially Tanya (if you go after Natalie she's going to interject herself).
Does this mean that if you are in a relationship with Natalie then do you compulsorily get the femdom route with Tanya?

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Does this mean that if you are in a relationship with Natalie then do you compulsorily get the femdom route with Tanya?
I have an older walk-through free .
You have to do all of natalie's scenes (including her sex menu scenes) before helping Tanya get a job to get on that route.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have an older walk-through free .
You have to do all of natalie's scenes (including her sex menu scenes) before helping Tanya get a job to get on that route.
Thanks for the reply.

I'm goint to see the walkthrough.

Kass asks if I want to add the girl from the gas station to the collection... Will you be able to add all the girls who offer you or only a limited number?

I'm not a big fan of choosing, and if it turns out that I have to rule out, I'd probably prefer to quit the game now (although I'm quite liking it). I'm not going to play twice, and I don't like losing LIs (even if they are secondary characters, unless they have fetishes that I dislike).

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply.

I'm goint to see the walkthrough.

Kass asks if I want to add the girl from the gas station to the collection... Will you be able to add all the girls who offer you or only a limited number?

I'm not a big fan of choosing, and if it turns out that I have to rule out, I'd probably prefer to quit the game now (although I'm quite liking it). I'm not going to play twice, and I don't like losing LIs (even if they are secondary characters, unless they have fetishes that I dislike).
I'm intending to have two optional characters per room to pick from, they won't get actual stories just the standard talk menus with a brief sex menu, its primarily to have them as options for the date feature and give the option to make a secondary character feel more like a main character if you really like them. I'm also implementing a system with Kass to remove them from the room to swap them out without penalties (which should be simple since they won't have story progression tied to the room). I've spent a decent amount of time thinking about how to implement that system and that's effectively what I've come up with, I'm open to suggestions but I don't see how else to have a notable secondary character at all of the locations and still have rooms to offer them without adding a second apartment building (and that seems tacky).

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm intending to have two optional characters per room to pick from, they won't get actual stories just the standard talk menus with a brief sex menu, its primarily to have them as options for the date feature and give the option to make a secondary character feel more like a main character if you really like them. I'm also implementing a system with Kass to remove them from the room to swap them out without penalties (which should be simple since they won't have story progression tied to the room). I've spent a decent amount of time thinking about how to implement that system and that's effectively what I've come up with, I'm open to suggestions but I don't see how else to have a notable secondary character at all of the locations and still have rooms to offer them without adding a second apartment building (and that seems tacky).
Well I'm weird playing games, and I don't like having to choose between LIs (or side characters). But if I can kick one out and take the other as many times as I want... Maybe it's not the ideal solution, but I guess it's okay.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm, why that foxgirl have tail, but nekos haven't? I think that here are assets like it.
Oh and I definitelly like Tanya the most and then Anna.
It's long time I last played this game because of updates. Still waiting for more content. Options "Talk" and "Hang Out" lacks of variability. Here are only few lines of text for each girl in it. Don't get me wrong, you created good stuff. Just I miss some storyline. And how about MC? You (Kass) erased his memory. I think that he was "some lowlife without future" and Kass simply placed him here. I think that you can do better ;-)
Good luck with updates ;-)

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm, why that foxgirl have tail, but nekos haven't? I think that here are assets like it.
Oh and I definitelly like Tanya the most and then Anna.
It's long time I last played this game because of updates. Still waiting for more content. Options "Talk" and "Hang Out" lacks of variability. Here are only few lines of text for each girl in it. Don't get me wrong, you created good stuff. Just I miss some storyline. And how about MC? You (Kass) erased his memory. I think that he was "some lowlife without future" and Kass simply placed him here. I think that you can do better ;-)
Good luck with updates ;-)
The cats are halflings whereas Jessica is full fox-girl.

I'm trying to get all the locations made so that I can implement the dating feature before going all-in on the story. My day job has kept me way too busy and probably will continue to do so until my boss (the owner) decides to hire people to fill all of the vacant positions in my department, but considering he just bought several expensive vehicles I'm pretty sure the lack of extra wages is incentivizing him to drag his feet.

I don't want to spoil the storyline, but: No, you aren't just some lowlife that hit lottery style odds and got dragged into the city by Kass.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think I have finished everything that can be done in this update except for Serena's "Request a Dance" option.

Since the first scene "Piledriver" didn't seem to like me, I have avoided doing it. The "Make a Blood Trade" scenes seem rather femdom (I've looked to see what they were like, I didn't like them), although I'm supposed to be on the maledom route (and on her main route what happens is rather maledom, I think, I cannot say that I have paid much attention to it). In any case, maledom or femdom, I don't think I like them so I guess I will avoid continuing her story.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes