OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
It's possible ask for an update of the compressed version?
it dint compressed more than a 100 mb of the actual size, coz most are already in the most compressed format...., so not worth posting. :(

Reactions: nepheele

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, this is a surprising find. The story and the characters are very unique. The story and the dialog are very well written. Definitely looking forward to seeing this game progress.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I finished a new location (Job scenes and basic talk menu) and I have continued another character's storyline (Selena's story scenes). I still have another storyline to finish, add in all of the repeatable menus and update the music (previous royalty free music now has licensing and is no longer royalty free so I have to replace it).

Long story short: Real life outside of being a part-time dev has kept me extremely busy but I'm trying to keep up with the game as best as I can.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I finished a new location (Job scenes and basic talk menu) and I have continued another character's storyline (Selena's story scenes). I still have another storyline to finish, add in all of the repeatable menus and update the music (previous royalty free music now has licensing and is no longer royalty free so I have to replace it).

Long story short: Real life outside of being a part-time dev has kept me extremely busy but I'm trying to keep up with the game as best as I can.
Is good to know that you are still working in this game, i have thought that was abandoned...good to know that i was wrong.

Reactions: blah1245
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes