Canade

Sep 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the Selena's femdom route myself and will stick to it, but it's also great that you're doing different routes for her. She's also my favorite character so far, although I like them all.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I still think that Kass is one of hottest one of all...and one of that i'm realy intresting in her history. I really hope in her background there is no minotaur. :LOL:

Lol. She doesn't have a dark background, she is the dark background that ties the place together. She's just whimsical, impulsive and powerful enough to always get her way.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Lol. She doesn't have a dark background, she is the dark background that ties the place together. She's just whimsical, impulsive and powerful enough to always get her way.
Kinky :LOL: ,but i hope she become one day a relation, not just an omnipotent presence, maybe the mc is her counterpart, and both rule the slums (and the rest of the palces). Her as queen and him as king, and the girls as part of harem.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Good game so far, the most promising game to come out in the last few months.
It's really nice to have expressions and body language during dialogue.
My only critique so far is that the sex scenes feel a bit short. A few more lines on how the characters feel or descriptions of things would be great. For example a line on how the scales of the lizard girl feel to the MC.

I also found a bug, more an exploit really. When you start an interaction at Night, you return to the room and may be able to interact with the girl again without time passing.

Finally I was slightly disappointed that the ears of the catgirls weren't used in their expressions. Having so much movement and variety of expression in a game like this is great, it just seemed like a missed opportunity.
Just an update on the ears:

I really like the ear idea and I've tried to find something that lets me manipulate them, but HS is making that difficult. Those ears don't seem to have any bones. So at this point in order to manipulate them on a scene by scene basis I have two options:

1. Create different models to load with the ears tilted in different directions as a part of the character model (which really still doesn't work since I can go forward or back but side to side or asymmetrical won't work. However, they aren't bending naturally they're just shifting on their head). And honestly, that wouldn't do it justice.

2. Find a way to get ear models in or create new ones that I can manipulate, which with HS I can't even definitively give a time frame that it would take to do that. I've found ways to export models and I could add bones to it in blender then try to re-import it, but then I'm doubtful I could get the textures to match up properly (the method I found won't extract textures).

Unfortunately I'm opting to continue with the static ears. I may revisit it in my free time after I've gotten further along in the game. I've already done one batch of re-renders, and completely new ears (I feel) would require another batch of re-renders. When I finish this game though (no time soon to be sure), I plan to move to something else for renders and I'll keep that in mind when I'm picking a software and creating models, as I really like that concept and I definitely appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:

Dreum

May 22, 2017
I plan to move to something else for renders and I'll keep that in mind when I'm picking a software and creating models, as I really like that concept and I definitely appreciate the feedback.
I'm very glad you liked the idea.
If I'm understanding things correctly. Would it not be easier to find an already existing model of cat ears with the structure you need and use that instead of trying to make one yourself?
Apologies if this can't work because of some obvious to you reason, I'm not too familiar with 3D modeling and software.

I'm looking forward to the updates and your future projects. :)

Reactions: Funbag

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Potentially I could, it would be easier than exporting the current ones, adding bones, and then importing them with new textures. However, it would have the same major drawback: Requiring re-renders of the cat's scenes and the new scenes I've already made. There's also the fact that currently they are placed as an accessory in a static location. I'd need to figure out how to import things as an accessory to get them to stay perfectly placed on the girls' heads in each scene (Currently I'm only familiar with importing stand-alone objects and buildings that I've made).

I'm not discounting doing it in the future, maybe it's own update (Tanya's intro scene needs to be redone anyways). I just really don't want to have to go through and re-render a large chunk of scenes right now since I've already done that (V0.1.1 was almost exclusively re-renders of all V0.1.0 content). It would also make the work I'm finishing right now more frustrating as well since the next update has a large focus around Tanya and a new animal girl. So if I stop and work on the ears right now I would have to throw out all of the renders I've worked on for it since the likelihood of the ears looking distinctly different would be very high.

I was really hoping it would be something I could do with the existing ears, that way I could just integrate it into newer scenes without it being jarringly different and then re-do the earlier scenes when I got a chance.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I updated my rating, just to share a few thoughts I had about 0.1.1 and onwards H-scenes vs 0.1.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Who’s Sandy? I mean where is she?

Is thumbnails 5,10,11,12 already in the game?

Are new interactions prioritized when unlocked? Kinda a hassle if it isn’t since it cycles out and every interactions advances time.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Who’s Sandy? I mean where is she?

Is thumbnails 5,10,11,12 already in the game?

Are new interactions prioritized when unlocked? Kinda a hassle if it isn’t since it cycles out and every interactions advances time.
She moves in on Day 8, Lilly moves in on Day 10. I only put screenshots up on itch or here if it's in game already.
thumbnail 12 is in-game, if you picked Alice's zombie route. I'm still working on making a non-canon route to see the H-menus for the other routes.

I ran across an issue with Tanya specifically, but all the other characters talk/hangout menus cycle in the current build (unless I missed another character). So if you notice it's repeating those menus then you've cleared their talk/hangout content for the build.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
She moves in on Day 8, Lilly moves in on Day 10. I only put screenshots up on itch or here if it's in game already.
thumbnail 12 is in-game, if you picked Alice's zombie route. I'm still working on making a non-canon route to see the H-menus for the other routes.

I ran across an issue with Tanya specifically, but all the other characters talk/hangout menus cycle in the current build (unless I missed another character). So if you notice it's repeating those menus then you've cleared their talk/hangout content for the build.
I wonder why the two of them only showed up when I tried the game again after reading your post (I was 5 weeks in), went out of my room, so the WIP on the other rooms turn into Vacant, entered my room and then theyfinally got introduced... weird coz I remember coming out and in to my room before to try and talk with Kass (probably needs that? Dunno).

Also yeah, I missed that Zombie route... Why didn’t I thought of that xD (No wonder choices hinting with the zombie isn’t repeating)

Sorry to ask you if they were in-game since ”some” games do and still does that.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I wonder why the two of them only showed up when I tried the game again after reading your post (I was 5 weeks in), went out of my room, so the WIP on the other rooms turn into Vacant, entered my room and then theyfinally got introduced... weird coz I remember coming out and in to my room before to try and talk with Kass (probably needs that? Dunno).

Also yeah, I missed that Zombie route... Why didn’t I thought of that xD (No wonder choices hinting with the zombie isn’t repeating)

Sorry to ask you if they were in-game since ”some” games do and still does that.
They are set to trigger in the morning, so if you never went to bed or entered the room in the morning after loading it wouldn't trigger.

Alice's routes meet back up in the next update (what I'm actually working on right now). So zombie scenes and Alice scenes will be available regardless of route). But the current menus are isolated to that point in her story and are route specific. When I get finished putting in the content for the next update I'll look more into a non-canon option to see the menus from other routes. I still don't want to make promises on what it will look like until I've gotten to test it out and make it work in a way that I feel still fits into the game (personally not a fan of galleries in a life-sim style game). I will say that I'm hoping Kass can provide a work around in that regard.

I can understand wondering about those pictures if you can't find them in game as I've also experienced what you're talking about. I played these games before even thinking to make one so I've personally avoided doing that as it irritates me too.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
They are set to trigger in the morning, so if you never went to bed or entered the room in the morning after loading it wouldn't trigger.

Alice's routes meet back up in the next update (what I'm actually working on right now). So zombie scenes and Alice scenes will be available regardless of route). But the current menus are isolated to that point in her story and are route specific. When I get finished putting in the content for the next update I'll look more into a non-canon option to see the menus from other routes. I still don't want to make promises on what it will look like until I've gotten to test it out and make it work in a way that I feel still fits into the game (personally not a fan of galleries in a life-sim style game). I will say that I'm hoping Kass can provide a work around in that regard.

I can understand wondering about those pictures if you can't find them in game as I've also experienced what you're talking about. I played these games before even thinking to make one so I've personally avoided doing that as it irritates me too.
Just when I was gonna ask about galleries... guess that’s a no then xD

I kinda use them to see if there’s still stuffs I haven’t scene in the game and atleast I am somewhat sure that I atleast got all of those in there (Some games have hidden scenes not in their galleries too but I seriously hate that too, I mean they could really hide it well if it is a secret), but then again, maybe having those galleries make it easy for some to, I dunno, locate in the game which files handle which scenes or something?

Well it’s your decision as a Dev and I really liked your game... so hope your game would be more successful :D

Pajorion

Mar 13, 2019
Looks very interesting, ill be sure to give it a try, and good luck with developing the game, i know it can be really hard sometimes, motivation, etc, so good luck!

Feb 20, 2018
Really good writing with the characters, good quality of work and enjoyable.
I really like this game (and I'm getting more and more difficult over time).
What is its status ? Is a release planned soon ? :)

Reactions: Funbag and Canade

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Really good writing with the characters, good quality of work and enjoyable.
I really like this game (and I'm getting more and more difficult over time).
What is its status ? Is a release planned soon ? :)
0.1.6 already got released simply nobody is posting it...and 0.1.7 is on its way(based on the infos on the patreon page of the game)

Reactions: Canade
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes