sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
How can I get the femdom route from Alice? I want to be attacked by her zombies in the experiment.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Monster Slums! [v0.1.5] [Funbags] (709 MB)
591 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Mmmm.... Mate... Is this for real commpressed? Just 100mb? Are you serioius? 0_0

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Mmmm.... Mate... Is this for real commpressed? Just 100mb? Are you serioius? 0_0
thats for older version., and i think the images are pretty compressed already.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
does anyone have a 1.4 save?
I had issues with memory caching and a lot of bugs that I missed in testing with 0.1.0, so I had initially laid out 0.1.2-4 for bugfixes etc. But it looks like most of them got reported and fixed by the time 0.1.1 (Re-rendering everything I had at the time) dropped. There were fewer bug reports and I decided to keep the naming scheme since I had been referring to it in my weekly posts as 0.1.5 and it would feel weird to suddenly release it as 0.1.2. So... V0.1.2-0.1.4 never existed. V0.1.7-V0.1.9 will be incremental updates building to V0.2.0 where I intend to have the majority of the currency system done with jobs and at least one shop to spend at.

TL;DR version:
V0.1.2-V0.1.4 weren't used the way I had laid them out, so they never got made or released.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i load the game (i played last update too)
the gamer cat came to my room said something and that it 0 progress
Just go see her where she work, there you can advance her quest. The gamer one is Natalie (the white cat) the black cat is Tanya. Just read what they said and you are good to go.

Reactions: Funbag
Mar 29, 2019
Just go see her where she work, there you can advance her quest. The gamer one is Natalie (the white cat) the black cat is Tanya. Just read what they said and you are good to go.
didnt help
cant go to the gas station
and in the bakery ther is a waitress only all day
i am in ther room and both of them in the room all day long

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Have you talked to the waitress about a job offer?
Did you talk to Tanya after talking to the waitress?

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
My old save can be loaded.
But I can't continue some characters story.
I started new game and stuck at Natalie story.
I can't continue it somehow I tried to talk to her every night.But nothing's new after she came to my room and tell me that Lily is noisy.o_O
The only new thing for Natalie in this update is her talk menus update depending on the story progression, and she has a 'unique' menu when Tanya is off at work.

I'm sorry if something in my changelog suggested her story was continued, but those were the only things added for her.
The scene you guys are referencing is hinting that Lilly's night scene is unlocked. It's not directly a part of Natalie's story.

If Natalie is making videos with you, then you've gotten as far as her story goes as of now.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes