Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev is is active on patreon so no it's not abandoned. The game is currently making $96 per month so it's pretty safe to assume that the dev is not doing this full time and has a irl job.

Reactions: Canade and Funbag

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The dev is is active on patreon so no it's not abandoned. The game is currently making $96 per month so it's pretty safe to assume that the dev is not doing this full time and has a irl job.
The dev also posted here just a couple of days ago.

Reactions: Funbag

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can pretty much ignore any character that you don't like and they won't get forced on you, the only exceptions being Kass, and potentially Tanya (if you go after Natalie she's going to interject herself).
Thanks, I'm sure I'll ignore Selena.

Pick the zombie when she asks you how to make it up to you after the first zombie scene in the story.
Apart from femdom, what other routes does Alice have?

Are there more LIs with domination?

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Thanks, I'm sure I'll ignore Selena.

Apart from femdom, what other routes does Alice have?

Are there more LIs with domination?
Alice is pretty much a go to for voyuer content no matter the route, I don't really view her as a dom LI. After the initial arc she loses the dom stuff and is headed towards a sister and/or group sex route with her zombies.

Jessica is into pet play if you consider that domination (that would require the Selena route though since she's an optional char). Amber kinda-ish, more manipulative than dom but it could be viewed that way. Jealous Tanya has spurts of dom/assault. Lilly can also be assault / dom depending on the route.

None of the characters getting added after this point will be doms though.

• Sad
Reactions: Byczer and BlasKyau

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Ah, finally one of abandoned games... I am happy to see some progress after that much time. Please continue :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alice is pretty much a go to for voyuer content no matter the route, I don't really view her as a dom LI. After the initial arc she loses the dom stuff and is headed towards a sister and/or group sex route with her zombies.

Jessica is into pet play if you consider that domination (that would require the Selena route though since she's an optional char). Amber kinda-ish, more manipulative than dom but it could be viewed that way. Jealous Tanya has spurts of dom/assault. Lilly can also be assault / dom depending on the route.

None of the characters getting added after this point will be doms though.
I mean, the best thing is to avoid Selena and Amber (I don't like manipulative characters either), to be okay with Tanya, and to wait to see what Alice's route is like before deciding (if she has some domination I think I'll pass and that's it).

What are Lily's routes?

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
seems like a nice game with a good variety of monster girls, i'd be pleased if anybody could provide nopy download link

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
I mean, the best thing is to avoid Selena and Amber (I don't like manipulative characters either), to be okay with Tanya, and to wait to see what Alice's route is like before deciding (if she has some domination I think I'll pass and that's it).

What are Lily's routes?

Lily's routes are tsundere in essence, but with her succubus nature mixed in. So expect sexual content but also don't expect her to behave like she's into the MC romantically. If you go through her story and don't work with her she'll get a bit forceful and that could fall into femdom territory.

Aww, I hope the dom characters will still continue to get content though.
Selena has male and female dom routes, she's a main char so she won't go away, but not every update will be about her (this update is though). Kass will have a dom route (don't feel like that's a surprise to anyone). Tanya's jealousy route gets rather forceful but hasn't been fully integrated so far (only 3 unique scenes with 1 animated sex scene and no repeatable menus attached to it) and so does Lily if you don't work with her.

Reactions: polaco and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alice's route may not displease me, I'm not a fan of voyeur scenes, and actually seeing a LI spy on the MC or others isn't something that appeals to me. I prefer to see the scene of the MC having sex and see few references to how Alice spies, that part doesn't interest me.

Lily's routes are tsundere in essence, but with her succubus nature mixed in. So expect sexual content but also don't expect her to behave like she's into the MC romantically. If you go through her story and don't work with her she'll get a bit forceful and that could fall into femdom territory.
Tsundere characters don't usually like me, and if you can't establish a serious romance with her, I'm not interested in her.

Selena has male and female dom routes, she's a main char so she won't go away, but not every update will be about her (this update is though). Kass will have a dom route (don't feel like that's a surprise to anyone). Tanya's jealousy route gets rather forceful but hasn't been fully integrated so far (only 3 unique scenes with 1 animated sex scene and no repeatable menus attached to it) and so does Lily if you don't work with her.
As long as it's easy to avoid the domination routes of the LIs...

Being Selena a main LI can she be ignored?

EDIT:
I just started the game and I already don't like Kass.

Last edited:

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Alice's route may not displease me, I'm not a fan of voyeur scenes, and actually seeing a LI spy on the MC or others isn't something that appeals to me. I prefer to see the scene of the MC having sex and see few references to how Alice spies, that part doesn't interest me.

Tsundere characters don't usually like me, and if you can't establish a serious romance with her, I'm not interested in her.

As long as it's easy to avoid the domination routes of the LIs...

Being Selena a main LI can she be ignored?
Alice is more of a cuckqueen in that regard, she's not sneaky about watching.

The layout I'm going for is each main character has their own stories but the actual main story is tied to Kass. Kass's story will pop based on progression and be different depending on what you've done with the main characters, but will allow for you to skip some of them. I'll probably make a separate ending for if you finish all of their stories but I don't intend to tie not finishing them with a bad end. Something along the lines of:

-Good ending
-Bad ending
-Harem ending (finish all of their stories)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alice is more of a cuckqueen in that regard, she's not sneaky about watching.

The layout I'm going for is each main character has their own stories but the actual main story is tied to Kass. Kass's story will pop based on progression and be different depending on what you've done with the main characters, but will allow for you to skip some of them. I'll probably make a separate ending for if you finish all of their stories but I don't intend to tie not finishing them with a bad end. Something along the lines of:

-Good ending
-Bad ending
-Harem ending (finish all of their stories)
Personally, I only see one ending in games. It bothers me a lot to have a bad ending.

If to achieve the harem ending I have to finish all the main LIs stories... I will use CTRL with Selena (It doesn't matter which route I choose with her, I'm not interested, so I will avoid seeing it using the appropriate button)

Is it easy to avoid the routes with domination of the remaining LIs?

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Personally, I only see one ending in games. It bothers me a lot to have a bad ending.

If to achieve the harem ending I have to finish all the main LIs stories... I will use CTRL with Selena (It doesn't matter which route I choose with her, I'm not interested, so I will avoid seeing it using the appropriate button)

Is it easy to avoid the routes with domination of the remaining LIs?
Pretty much, if its a beast or demon don't make them mad and you're set.

I don't think the bad ending here will be "sad" but I don't really want to spoil it either.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Pretty much, if its a beast or demon don't make them mad and you're set.
Ok, I will avoid angering the no human LIs.

I don't think the bad ending here will be "sad" but I don't really want to spoil it either.
Having a harem ending I prefer to have that one.

EDIT:
Regarding Selena, I prefer to skip the maledom (being the dominant) scenes to the femdom (being dominated) ones (it's very weird, but being dominated bothers me more than being dominant, even though I don't like either of those things). Is it easy to get that path with her?

Last edited:

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Ok, I will avoid angering the no human LIs.

Having a harem ending I prefer to have that one.

EDIT:
Regarding Selena, I prefer to skip the maledom (being the dominant) scenes to the femdom (being dominated) ones (it's very weird, but being dominated bothers me more than being dominant, even though I don't like either of those things). Is it easy to get that path with her?
Yea, when she's sitting with Kass offer her jobs instead of money. Honestly any femdom content in right now is femdom-lite, now the menus I'm working on for her to finish this update will be a bit heavier if you offered her money at that scene.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes