4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
This is nicely crafted visually. The one sex scene so far was done with subtlety and I found it erotic and even a little romantic. Far too early to judge overall game play, but what is there so far appeals to me.
Ikr? They were SOOOOO cute <3 that's the kinda scene that if you passed by the room and peeked in you wouldn't even try to join in cause that private little moment is just too pure.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Monster Souls said:
OCT 23, 2020 AT 2:54 PM

Preview for October Build

Hey everyone! So today is the day, the one year Patreon anniversary! I wish I could do something special for it, and I'd love to do something for Halloween, but I'm just too swamped as it is. Originally I wanted to release a build today but things have been slower than usual this month so I'll have to push it back until next week. I should have the Buddy 3 (Rogue) scene ready and hopefully another optional scene as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you all for your support and sorry about the delay. I'm very excited about the new scenes though so it should be worth the wait.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone prototype build v0.4 has been released!

v0.4 Download Links
.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

Mac:

Linux:

Monster Souls said:
OCT 30, 2020 AT 12:08 AM
October Build (Prototype 0.4)

Happy Halloween everyone! October's build is here!
The new version contains the first buddy sleepover scene with our newly named (buddy 3 aka Rogue) now called Lukka! After defeating the Slime King and returning from the dungeon, you have the option of bringing him to your bedroom. In the future this will take place after the Tavern scene but that's still a work in progress. Also in the future you'll have to make a choice who to take to bed each night so choose wisely! Lukka's scene is more of a wild ride and his personality is crude, while Ash's scene is a little more romantic and meant to portray a mutual first time experience.
I also worked on some small improvements for the game like adding new character portraits for the other skins in the character screens and some equipment descriptions. There was a lot of bug fixing and general clean-up in the background. Bug fixes included fixing an issue with save data so your old save will not be compatible unfortunately.
I had another bonus scene in the works but it still needs just a little extra work so it should be included in the next build in addition to the other stuff I will work on for November.
Enjoy! \^o^/

Whatyshame

Nov 13, 2019

v0.4 Download Links
.exe:

MEGA

MEGA

Mac:
MEGA

Linux:
MEGA

Enjoy! \^o^/
I love you and respect you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shilou

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019

v0.4 Download Links
.exe:

MEGA

MEGA

Mac:
MEGA

Linux:
MEGA

Enjoy! \^o^/
YEEEEEEYYYY !!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shilou
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna be honest and frankly a little mean here my guy, but maybe you should consider not releasing an update every time you change one thing and do some back end work. The actual game part of this has been functionally unchanged since it was first posted.
For the record, I like where the game is going, I just want it to actually get there at some point.

Reactions: Maxxy6

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I'm gonna be honest and frankly a little mean here my guy, but maybe you should consider not releasing an update every time you change one thing and do some back end work. The actual game part of this has been functionally unchanged since it was first posted.
For the record, I like where the game is going, I just want it to actually get there at some point.
The developer doesn't visit this forum.

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
i guess its not working, in 0.3 build after dungeon when we went to master back there was a long dialoge but now in 0.4 nothing, only after quest finish regular dialoge appears like oh you killed slime king and after that please excuse me he says and i cant pick up rogue buddy only when i sleep ash appears... and there is new street in town there is a box and nothing happen hero just says oh its just a regular box etc.

ktz127

Oct 14, 2020
How do you update this game? Just replace the folder with the new folder? Won't the saves be lost?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
How do you update this game? Just replace the folder with the new folder? Won't the saves be lost?
Yes and no. The save folder is created the moment you start the game, the download has nothing to replace.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes