4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
- Two bonus scenes were added to the back alley that are only triggered after certain events have progressed.
What events would those be, does anyone know?
Has the tavern scene been added yet? I see there's now a table inside the bar with 4 kegs on it, but using an old save so might not have triggered anything.

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
One of the scenes is with the bearded ranger dude. It's in the back-alley which is just to the left of the notice board. You have to go interact with the box. But seems like the scene only triggers have spending the night with Lukka (have him walk you home and agree to sleepover, which can be done after finishing the slime king dungeon).

I don't know what the other scene is I'm afraid. Haven't figured out how to get it yet. Also, the bar scene is not finished yet (Lukka says so at least if you talk to him after finishing dungeon)

tb122

Jun 12, 2019
Scene 1 is solo scene after you get the armor, I got it before the dungeon. Scene 2 is prostitution scene on the day after the dungeon, I got it spending after the night with either companion.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Monster Souls said:
DEC 3, 2020 AT 8:27 PM
Monster Souls First Anniversary Commission
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Artwork of hero and Ash commissioned from on twitter for Monster Souls first Patreon anniversary. He also created some truly amazing fan art of the goblin hero a little while back so please check him out if you haven't already! I'm quite fond of his stylistic take on the boys!

Reactions: ejmuerte and Koburo

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Monster Souls said:
DEC 12, 2020 AT 11:49 AM
Pet Slime

Hey guys, small update. Since this month I'm working on some background stuff and concept art for the next chapter, I won't have much new content for a build this month (I would like to release one before the 24th if possible.) I decided to take a few days and add a mini-game of sorts, its... a pet slime! It has been suggested several times and doesn't take too much to put something basic together so why not? Over time I'll probably want to add more to it but for now it will be just a cute little extra.
Let me know what you think! I'll try to add few more interactions and/or mechanics to it over the next couple days.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

DEC 22, 2020 AT 5:00 PM

December 2020 Build (0.6) Slime Pet!
Happy Holidays everyone! December's build is here! The main addition is the new slime pet but you'll also find some minor changes all around town. Having a pet mini game was something that people suggested and also something I felt would be a fun little thing to work on for the holiday season. Special slime candy can be found in the dungeon to feed your new pet and you can equip him with accessories you find around town. There is quite a bit to discover so feel free to share your finds in the comments!

• Slime pet was added! Feed him, pet him, dress him up and more!
  • New items to discover...
  • There's some more activity in the tavern.
  • Re-enabled the shop, however the UI still needs to be updated.
  • Slime pet is available from the start of the game but save data from 0.4 should still be compatible.
Note: I include Mac and Linux versions but I cannot test or offer technical support for these versions. Keyboard Controls:
  • WASD or Arrow keys to move
  • Space for Jump
  • Left Shift for Special Action(ie "Crouching" used with the slime form)
  • Left Ctrl for Dash
  • Q for character screen (Class, Equipment)
  • E for item quick menu (outside battle)
  • ESC for game options menu(only quit game for now)
Debug hotkeys may cause sequence breaks and game stopping bugs, use with caution.
If you don't want to play through the whole dungeon again to watch the scene with Ash, go into your bedroom and hit F2.
The shortcut to Lukka's scene is F7 while in the bedroom.

• F2 (While in the dungeon) plays a secret scene with Ash
  • F4 Skip scene, can skip through dialogue and scenes
  • F8 (While in the dungeon) Skip to final boss (hit esc and resume to unlock after using)
Controller can be used but it might be a little buggy right now (The selection cursor may disappear, use the mouse to select something again) See the input tab when you run the game for more options.

H4N4K0

May 20, 2020
idk if anyone else has found this b/c i haven't really read this forum for a while but i found a file where you can edit HP and other stuff, so its technically a save file, kinda?

i found it in appdata > locallow > monster souls team > monster souls, and (for me) its titled 'game_0_4', you can also edit if events have happened/activated, like meeting ashe, by changing false to true or vice versa.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes