4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I deleted the old v0.3 folder and started the game in the v0.4 folder and save data was reset.
Because the Save Folder is inside the Game Folder. To keep your save in new versions you must do one of this:

1. Overwrite the contents of the old version with the new version
or
2. Copy over your Save Folder from the old version unto the new version.

ktz127

Oct 14, 2020
Because the Save Folder is inside the Game Folder. To keep your save in new versions you must do one of this:

1. Overwrite the contents of the old version with the new version
or
2. Copy over your Save Folder from the old version unto the new version.
Thanks, but there is no "save" folder. Inside the game data folder are two folders, one named Managed and the other named Resources.

Reactions: zilk_

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Monster Souls said:
NOV 19, 2020 AT 6:12 PM
Small update

Hey guys, still a little more work wrapping up chapter one. I added some minor scenes for storyline purposes and finished the bonus scene from last month, although it is more of a thing for chapter two it will be available in the next build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also doing some work to plan out how chapter two will be created and I have a pretty nice asset pack for creating a forest environment. I can do some custom additions to it but creating all the environment art from scratch takes a lot of time that could be spent on animations and other stuff.

Right now trying to think of any loose ends I can tie up for the monthly build or new stuff I can add in the remaining week.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone prototype build v0.5 has been released!

v0.5 Download Links
.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

Mac:

Linux:

Note: The Mac and Linux versions have not been tested by the developer. They don't offer technical support for those versions.

Monster Souls said:
NOV 24, 2020 AT 2:34 PM
November Build (Prototype 0.5)

Greetings everyone, November's build is here! I'm releasing it a bit earlier compared to last month so I can start working on some of the bigger changes coming up.
  • Dialog was added for existing events: Encountering Slime King, Defeating Slime King, Collecting the soul gem and returning to town after completing the mission.
  • A scene was added where Ash reports to the Warlock master before hero goes to bed.
  • Two bonus scenes were added to the back alley that are only triggered after certain events have progressed.
  • Save data from 0.4 should still be compatible.
  • Added the goblin preview to the Animation Viewer.
Keyboard Controls:
  • WASD or Arrow keys to move
  • Space for Jump
  • Left Shift for Special Action(ie "Crouching" used with the slime form)
  • Left Ctrl for Dash
  • Q for character screen (Class, Equipment)
  • E for item quick menu (outside battle)
  • ESC for game options menu(only quit game for now)
Debug hotkeys may cause sequence breaks and game stopping bugs, use with caution.
If you don't want to play through the whole dungeon again to watch the scene with Ash, go into your bedroom and hit F2.
The shortcut to Lukka's scene is F7 while in the bedroom.

• F2 (While in the dungeon) plays a secret scene with Ash
  • F4 Skip scene, can skip through dialogue and scenes
  • F8 (While in the dungeon) Skip to final boss (hit esc and resume to unlock after using)
Controller can be used but it might be a little buggy right now (The selection cursor may disappear, use the mouse to select something again) See the input tab when you run the game for more options.

Enjoy! \^o^/

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Monster Souls said:
NOV 24, 2020 AT 3:43 PM
November Dev Report

Hey guys! I don't know if this is going to be more of a change log or a roadmap but I wanted to just roughly lay out where we're at and the intended sequence of the final game and where I'm heading.

Chapter One
The start of the game revolves around the protagonist beginning his career as an adventurer, meeting the mysterious Ash, and discovering his unique abilities while on his mission through the ancient aqueducts and encountering the Slime King.
  • Being woken up and sent job hunting my his mother
  • Meeting Ash and learning of the exciting job posted by the warlock
  • (Unfinished) Traveling to the Warlock's estate in the upper city
  • Meeting the Warlock for the first time and accepting the mission
  • Purchasing new armor
  • Encountering Lukka on the street to learn about the buddies get together at the tavern
  • Meeting Ash at the eastern gate and embarking on the mission
  • (Unfinished) Scene before the dungeon to explain why Ash is separated from the protagonist at the start
  • The protagonist encounters the strange slime and his unique ability is triggered, transforming him into a slime form
  • Regrouping with Ash
  • Encountering the Slime King to collect his soul gem for the Warlock and to allow the protagonist to revert to his original form
  • Returning to town, Ash leaves to report to the Warlock
  • (Unifinished) Meeting the buddies at the Tavern
  • Cut-away to Ash giving his report to the Warlock
  • After tavern option to go home alone or bring Lukka
  • Sleepover with Lukka or tell him to go
  • If the protagonist is alone, Ash will visit in the night
-Chapter One ends-
  • The protagonist wakes up the next morning, confused about the events of the previous day/night
  • (Unfinished) Meet Ash outside and he re-joins the group
  • (Unfinished) They head back to the Warlock to receive reward and the next mission

Chapter Two
This past week I've been working on the outline for the chapter two scenario, all the monsters that will make an appearance, the events that will take place and the design of the protagonist's monster forms and I have to say I'm really exciting for how it's looking right now!
The next dungeon/area to explore will be the forest to the east of the city. Some of the details are still being worked on but it will have goblins and even bigger greenskins. This will substantially larger area and scenario than the first chapter and will take a lot of time to develop but I will continue to try to keep a regular release schedule where possible.
For those of you who play every build and give feedback each month, thank you greatly! It's helpful and appreciated. However for people who want to wait for bigger changes to the game, maybe wait between builds until I've had time to add more to the game.
In addition to working on chapter two I'll also want to continue to expand on exploration and discoveries around the city and eventually I want to add deeper levels to the aqueduct dungeon that will have optional quests and new monsters to fight. I will occasionally work on some monsters in secret so that the game will retain some elements of discovery for the future.

Anyway hope that sheds some light on my near future goals for the storyline of the game!
As always, thank you all for your amazing support towards making this game a reality! It's going to be good!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Gay dudes get all the high quality erotic games, I might need to convert Q_Q

a game like this with futas/shemales topping mc would be great
There's a few of those, already. I'd rather it be the other way around, with the dude topping full package futas and transexuals. "Male on Futa" is such an untapped market. Whenever something like that does happen in a game, it's always a blowjob, then it seems like the dickgirl is quickly swept aside and forgotten about. I don't understand why futa/trans always have to be dominant mommy mistress types. I understand there's demand for that stuff, but it's kind of boring when their always "top".

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
There are like 4 good gay games in the known universe, haha. I have to play str8 games just to play some good games with dick. And in many of the "gay" games, you have to become a woman or a sissy. Like damn, can't I be a man AND like dick? That's one thing that's great about this game!

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
You already have text games like TiTs and CoC2 for that, just use your imagination and it will become adventure games for you.
what i meant is a game like this one (the gameplay) play style -platformer- there's alot of games with satisfying visual futa on male also my imagination is poor so text games are not my style:coffee::giggle:

There's a few of those, already. I'd rather it be the other way around, with the dude topping full package futas and transexuals. "Male on Futa" is such an untapped market. Whenever something like that does happen in a game, it's always a blowjob, then it seems like the dickgirl is quickly swept aside and forgotten about. I don't understand why futa/trans always have to be dominant mommy mistress types. I understand there's demand for that stuff, but it's kind of boring when their always "top".
it's all about tastes my friend. some enjoy using the hole and some enjoy them holly-holes being used:p

as a futa-bitch i am the best thing i can find in a game or doujin or whatever, is when the soft-dominant futa enjoying mc's virgin ass and watching him break from straight prude into cocksleeve.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes