3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01093428_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The third installment in the adult entertainment management series is a naughty, naughty school life!A full-fledged management SLG with various elements!
If it were a normal school for humans, the goal would be to train students and raise the reputation of the school. However, the MonMusume school is different
from a human school.
The money to expand the school must be earned through prostitution, and customers who are not properly educated may get hurt. If you go there to do naughty things, there will be a lot of injuries...such a school will be taken down soon.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-09-29
Developer: Shinjuku Discipline Center - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.32 + Bonus
Language: Japanese, English (official), Simplified Chinese
Store:
Other Games: Touhou Baishun Yado
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot.1.png screenshot.2.png screenshot.3.png screenshot.4.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.6.png screenshot.7.png screenshot.8.png screenshot.9.png screenshot.10.png screenshot.11.png screenshot.12.png screenshot.13.png screenshot.14.png screenshot.15.png screenshot.16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
We will be releasing an all-ages version of this game on Steam with DLsite as the publisher, as well as an English and Simplified Chinese version on DLsite.

So, if you give us your feedback and requests, there is a very good chance that we will be able to reflect and add them to the game.
If this Japanese version sells well, we can add characters to the other language versions, and then add characters to this Japanese version as well.
Note that this is currently only a MTL as of right now. An official English version is coming in the near future on DLsite and Steam.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ah, cool. I'll wait. MTL sucks. Unity MTL makes you wait quite a long time to suck.

Also.... Is that a Quetzacoatl monster girl in screenshot 13? Only creature I know of that has a snake body and insanely bright wings. Though the extra arm and horn makes me think it might be something else.

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
Seems interesting.

Will still play before the official English release to see if I will still be interested in it.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
oh Lawd another management game after "The Lord of Isekai Brothels"

I can already see myself sink hours into this.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
screenshot.12.jpg

MTL: "... and I'll tell you more about it when you're old enough." lol

From beginners to experts!:
Clearly, this game is balanced in such a way that it is impossible to clear it on your first playthrough. Even if you are familiar with this type of genre, you may find it difficult even the second time, and the third time you may be able to clear it.
I can already feel my free time disappearing...

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Monstergirl Campus 1.20 MTL
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: enokentiy

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Will it be possible to combine the sfw official translation with the nsfw content in the future?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I'll wait for official translation, just hoping that "in the near future" doesn't mean next year.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes