3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jamman83

Mar 5, 2018
Is the ghost bugged? Her evaluation on her character screen is 700+ and her risk is 2, but after servicing her evaluation is always lower than 400 and she causes injuries quite frequently.

Honestly for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how the evaluation system works, it seems like the number on character screen has no bearing on reality.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I finally can understand the game!..... and I'm dissapointed.
I'll admit that I don't understand every single aspect of it but as I failed 2 main story runs now at the default difficrulty but the fact that not every monster has scenes is dissapointing. The whole point of the game seems to be to manage the school's reputation so the school doesn't shut down. with no way to increase it except sending your students off to work it seems to be about slowing down the reputation losses but I'm not exactly sure how. I can't seem to stop the students from injuring clients and I wanna expand to care for more students at a time but I feel like it just causes more accidents to happen frequently

The game's tutorial is also very mucho texto. It overwhelms you with all the information at once and I feel like it does a poor job of explaining everything. So if anyone has general tips for getting past main story, I'd appreciate it.

PT.

Jul 28, 2021
My experience after play for an hour, sorry if i miss something. This game is really hard to understand, i play a lot complicate game or some game that too hard for me but at least i know how game is go and how game work but i really cannot understand this game, i read and read feel like copium that trying to read and hope to understand, and i did not expect other one also having same problem.

The game have too many text on it, include since start this game have like 50 line to read at tutorial. This game don't have easy highlight to made player easy notice like symbol item, symbol status with up or down arrow to tell player if we select this action what we gonna get so basically just reading and reading.

At first i saw this manage game i download and hope to enjoy but not. glad to someone can read and figure out how to play and enjoy it but for me would go back to play other manage game that more easy tutorial explain. I wanna tell this by review section but as i have no clue to play as just play an hour so i decide to do little review or sharing experience here.

Last edited:

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone else have a problem where you can't change the content of the classes? I click on the first class of the day (Science) and a menu comes up where I can select other classes (Basic Math, Advanced Math, Language, Social Studies, Science), so I click something else (Basic Math) and a checkmark appears on top of it... but after closing the menu the class doesn't change??? Am I missing something?

edit: j/k I figured it out. After selecting form the menu, you have to click on the class you are changing a second time to confirm the change.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
soooo how the heck am I supposed to beat the after story campaign?! I've fulfilled all the job roles and still have one student left DX. seems like the only way out is to go to the moon with the one student

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
how to add hallway ? Maybe i'm stupid but i can't add hallway, so it's impossible to create new room :(
when in build mode highlight "room" then either hold right click on a room title you need turned into a hallway tile or left click on a hallway and drag to where you want that hallway to go.

if you're trying to increase the floorspace to turn into a hallway than you need to "expand first" and then turn whatever room got expanded into hallways.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes