3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
That the reputation cannot be increased by having girls performing well is extremely counter-intuitive. Mostly because to increase reputation, you need to send them off but you don't have an infinite supply of monster girls. That feature feels more like a panic button when your reputation becomes dangerously low, not the main (and pretty much only, save for a few policies) way to increase reputation.

The reputation gain is definitely the biggest problem, gameplay-wise. Slowly gaining it by having skilled girls would help compensate injuries. Sending girls on side-jobs while still keeping them would be a good trade-off between managing your reputation and training the girl. As a last resort only should come the option to definitely send her off, since the supply is so limited.

I know it's supposed to be a school so you're meant to send them off at the end. However, it's incompatible with building up your girls over long periods of time with numerous skills to unlock. Players interested in management games tend to like to min-max things, so this goes against the very public it's targeting. In my case, if I have to half-ass the training of those girls so I can send them off to build up reputation, not only do I stop caring about the girls, but I also stop caring about how good of a job I'm doing since it doesn't really matter in the end.

The evaluation rating only serves to dictate how much money you're getting AFAIK, which you don't really care about since you can't go bankrupt. It's merely to gatekeep the player's progress.

Then for the graphics part, it's curtains closed when the actual fun stuff happens. No sound, no image, no nothing. The fun part is actually dissociated from gameplay other than the unlocking conditions. That's the one thing you don't want to do, since that gives players no reason to play the game unless they like the gameplay. Such a gamble is very risky and only worth it to test the waters if you have plans to make a non-adult version or a non-adult game inspired from it.

Shame, game has potential (though quite a few games do) but as it is, it feels more like an closed alpha to me. And I was so looking forward to playing it too, being a sucker for this type of games.

Reactions: PT. and Hajtand

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
From the 3rd image and the variant artstyle i believe that this was made by 1 or 2 programmer guys with no UI experience Lol
But funny UI aside, this looks interesting, if not the MTL, gonna try anyways because i like manager games
*jumps into well*

Edit: Tried the game, MTL kills the mood to play, and the hentai content has good art, but overall its pretty bad, and not all girls have scenes, and the UI is atrocious, while considering its a management game where 99% of your time is spent dealing with UI, yeah... this needs more work before it turns out enjoyable

Last edited:

monger

Sep 11, 2022
That the reputation cannot be increased by having girls performing well is extremely counter-intuitive. Mostly because to increase reputation, you need to send them off but you don't have an infinite supply of monster girls. That feature feels more like a panic button when your reputation becomes dangerously low, not the main (and pretty much only, save for a few policies) way to increase reputation.

The reputation gain is definitely the biggest problem, gameplay-wise. Slowly gaining it by having skilled girls would help compensate injuries. Sending girls on side-jobs while still keeping them would be a good trade-off between managing your reputation and training the girl. As a last resort only should come the option to definitely send her off, since the supply is so limited.

I know it's supposed to be a school so you're meant to send them off at the end. However, it's incompatible with building up your girls over long periods of time with numerous skills to unlock. Players interested in management games tend to like to min-max things, so this goes against the very public it's targeting. In my case, if I have to half-ass the training of those girls so I can send them off to build up reputation, not only do I stop caring about the girls, but I also stop caring about how good of a job I'm doing since it doesn't really matter in the end.

The evaluation rating only serves to dictate how much money you're getting AFAIK, which you don't really care about since you can't go bankrupt. It's merely to gatekeep the player's progress.

Then for the graphics part, it's curtains closed when the actual fun stuff happens. No sound, no image, no nothing. The fun part is actually dissociated from gameplay other than the unlocking conditions. That's the one thing you don't want to do, since that gives players no reason to play the game unless they like the gameplay. Such a gamble is very risky and only worth it to test the waters if you have plans to make a non-adult version or a non-adult game inspired from it.

Shame, game has potential (though quite a few games do) but as it is, it feels more like an closed alpha to me. And I was so looking forward to playing it too, being a sucker for this type of games.
It's a long story and I'm not sure, but one of the main themes of this game is the dilemma of which students to raise and which to leave behind.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
From the 3rd image and the variant artstyle i believe that this was made by 1 or 2 programmer guys with no UI experience Lol
But funny UI aside, this looks interesting, if not the MTL, gonna try anyways because i like manager games
*jumps into well*

Edit: Tried the game, MTL kills the mood to play, and the hentai content has good art, but overall its pretty bad, and not all girls have scenes, and the UI is atrocious, while considering its a management game where 99% of your time is spent dealing with UI, yeah... this needs more work before it turns out enjoyable
これは楽しいゲームなので、あなたが正しい翻訳をされた正規品をプレイするのをまっています。
(UIはさておき)

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
これは楽しいゲームなので、あなたが正しい翻訳をされた正規品をプレイするのをまっています。
(UIはさておき)
maybe with a proper translation and some updates i will try again, its one of those games that i want to like, but for now i just can't
also
why answer in japanese if you know english? :unsure:

monger

Sep 11, 2022
maybe with a proper translation and some updates i will try again, its one of those games that i want to like, but for now i just can't
also
why answer in japanese if you know english? :unsure:
I forgot to use translation software in my reply to you.
Sorry.
I hope you enjoy the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orc Wizard

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You should, have the first extra student, you get. Be a pre-selected one with a D-rank max in everything. An incentive to send them away. Since saying goodbye to students and them getting a job is an intergral part of the game. Being able to see the stat screen on the students before you accept, them would also be neat.

* Have the first (pre-selected) student have a lousy potential.
* The next choice should fall in allignment with the next 2 job possibilites. Having 2 to choose from, like the chicken with a B max in body and someone with a B max in service. Afterwards it could be a free for all.
* Have the monster girl's max stat potential be clear to the player before selecting them.
* Would be nice with a more solid save state.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
Glassxat、投稿: 11830603、メンバー: 3670782 said:
今日正式な翻訳が公開されたようです。
[/引用]
もちろん!ご購入の際はこちらのリンクをご利用ください!

私は正規の方法で購入するプレイヤーが大好きです :愛:
そうしないプレイヤーはちょっと嫌いだ:用心深い:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Official translation. Does it have DRM or just nobody has bought it yet to share? :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes