3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I've always found it disorienting when there's multiple art styles. I recognize half these artists and they're really good but it just makes me wonder if they got commissioned or if their art was stolen. They would been better off just commissioning one artist for the whole game.

Reactions: Med1um

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I've always found it disorienting when there's multiple art styles. I recognize half these artists and they're really good but it just makes me wonder if they got commissioned or if their art was stolen. They would been better off just commissioning one artist for the whole game.
Especially "cool kyou shinja". I mean, it's not that i particularly like them, but it's unique enough that ever since i saw it in "monmusu quest", i immediately recognize it whenver i see it.
And yeah, contrasting styles usually makes me think about stolen art, which isn't a good thing (promotionally speaking)...

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Especially "cool kyou shinja". I mean, it's not that i particularly like them, but it's unique enough that ever since i saw it in "monmusu quest", i immediately recognize it whenver i see it.
And yeah, contrasting styles usually makes me think about stolen art, which isn't a good thing (promotionally speaking)...
I'm pretty sure it's just done for ease of production. If the game needs a lot of art then having only one artist means production will be slow, both because only one CG will be getting made at a time, and if for some reason the artist isn't available for a time then no CGs are getting made and release gets delayed. Doubt any of the art is stolen, given this is a published game and the art seems to be made to work with the context of the game.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Version 1.32 from FapForFun. I think this is the official English translation.

Pixeldrain

Nice find! Bookmarking that site as well. I think you're right, this does appear to be the official one- at least it's different from the MTL one, and there's quite a lot of text which fits everywhere it's supposed to.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
once you manage to translate the translations, the game itself isnt that hard .. this is december year 1 .. get new girl .. train them in "green" so they dont injure as much .. when they are maxed green, train them in "red" for points .. train blue so they dont skip as much (tho when you have a certain rule you kind of want them to skip)
Do you or anyone else have a walkthrough on what to do on your first playthrough? I can't seem to figure out the best method to getting one of the monster girls employed by the end of May. The way the game is set is very confusing. Even on the easiest difficulty I can't figure out how to manage this school. I'm mostly blaming myself for not knowing what to do, but other people in this thread seem to agree that the system isn't ideal for a coombrained playthrough.

Hey, nice seeing you here!

Reactions: Inept Monkey

monger

Sep 11, 2022
There is no plagiarism concern about this game.
If you like a particular character, we can tell you the name of the person who wrote that character.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
Do you or anyone else have a walkthrough on what to do on your first playthrough? I can't seem to figure out the best method to getting one of the monster girls employed by the end of May. The way the game is set is very confusing. Even on the easiest difficulty I can't figure out how to manage this school. I'm mostly blaming myself for not knowing what to do, but other people in this thread seem to agree that the system isn't ideal for a coombrained playthrough.

Hey, nice seeing you here!
No, what we do before the end of the month is to get them employed, not hired.
Raise the status of Elf or Bernard, go to the character details screen, and select Job Hunting.

This is a bit of a complicated system, but it is very important to get them employed in order to run the school.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
they are probably a bunch of an artist with similiar fetish who decide to make a circle.

i mean that's how monster girl quest come to life, just a bunch of artist who like monmusu/share the same fetish.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
By screenshots provided, this is MTL translation without even proofreading. If that's "official", I want to know who's the English publisher to avoid them.

mirrorofpain1234

Uploader
Jul 4, 2019
By screenshots provided, this is MTL translation without even proofreading. If that's "official", I want to know who's the English publisher to avoid them.
its not MTL screenshots have not been updated from when the MTL version was posted

Last edited:
Reactions: OwlBeer

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
the concept is cool i felt even more lost after 'finishing' the tutorial though ill try coming back to this or a different installment

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonstergirlCampus-1.32Bonus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
ah yes the oversized boobs lolipai creator
his art is gets better after monmusu; also created Kobayashi Dragon Maid

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes