• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
once you manage to translate the translations, the game itself isnt that hard .. this is december year 1 .. get new girl .. train them in "green" so they dont injure as much .. when they are maxed green, train them in "red" for points .. train blue so they dont skip as much (tho when you have a certain rule you kind of want them to skip)

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
once you manage to translate the translations, the game itself isnt that hard .. this is december year 1 .. get new girl .. train them in "green" so they dont injure as much .. when they are maxed green, train them in "red" for points .. train blue so they dont skip as much (tho when you have a certain rule you kind of want them to skip)
You mixed up red and green.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
this game got save encrypted and change the value and well, so you will find it's pretty hard to cheat XD

monger

Sep 11, 2022
Hello, I am the creator of this game.
Waiting for an official translation is a very good option. It would be even better to follow my twitter for information.
Oh yes, I am doing a survey on twitter about the next game I will make next, so please check that out too.

Last edited:

monger

Sep 11, 2022
Ah, cool. I'll wait. MTL sucks. Unity MTL makes you wait quite a long time to suck.

Also.... Is that a Quetzacoatl monster girl in screenshot 13? Only creature I know of that has a snake body and insanely bright wings. Though the extra arm and horn makes me think it might be something else.
She is inspired by the Chinese legend of "snake legs".

monger

Sep 11, 2022
how do you even play this game no matter what after couple of days the school gets shut down even on the easiest setting,
During the first few months, one of the first two must be placed in employment.
An official translation would make it easier to understand.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
Is there any way to rotate object ? And WTH is "cannot be used" mean ? I didn't touch anything in cafeteria View attachment 2031457
Objects cannot be rotated in this game because their orientation is meaningless.
However, this was a questionable system for many users and will be improved in the next game.
The cafeteria has problems, often due to the lack of doors, which can be confirmed by selecting the room in drawing mode.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
Will it be possible to combine the sfw official translation with the nsfw content in the future?
There will be nsfw on Steam and sfw on Dlsite.
Both are official translations, so it is better to play the Steam version at work.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 2029894

Overview:
The third installment in the adult entertainment management series is a naughty, naughty school life!

A full-fledged management SLG with various elements!
If it were a normal school for humans, the goal would be to train students and raise the reputation of the school. However, the MonMusume school is different from a human school.

The money to expand the school must be earned through prostitution, and customers who are not properly educated may get hurt. If you go there to do naughty things, there will be a lot of injuries...such a school will be taken down soon.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-07
Release Date: 2022-06-12
Developer: Shinjuku Discipline Center - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.20
Language: Japanese, English (XUnity MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Touhou Baishun Yado
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I don't like these links, but if you buy the official English version that will eventually be released, everyone will be happy.

• Wow
Reactions: thewhitespirit

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
This game cannot be full screen. I don't go full screen unless the action is intense, so...
This may be improved in the next version
As in no fullscreen at all available or just not a resolution made for it? Because the normal [Alt + Enter] key command works

Also, main mode has a bug. after day 2 if you press [Clover(help list) -> Options] then a day passes but they get lunch penalty.

monger

Sep 11, 2022
As in no fullscreen at all available or just not a resolution made for it? Because the normal [Alt + Enter] key command works

Also, main mode has a bug. after day 2 if you press [Clover(help list) -> Options] then a day passes but they get lunch penalty.
Yes, it is. It is not intended to run in full screen.
So I would expect the text to be smaller and some of the UI, especially the scrolling view, to be out of whack.

I understand about the bug. It may be fixed when the official English version is released.

Reactions: Binhbonbo
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes