3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Here's a WIP of Sasha x Devouroot, the last scene I've gotta finish before I release Colormod v0.2 (before the end of Nov, if time treats me right!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HAH, technically made it - just on time!

1701388484914.png

Check out Colormod v0.2 - hope you all enjoy! Any feedback always appreciated ;)

(Done my best to compress the data.win, and also used Gofile over Mega so people won't have as much of an issue with download limits. Let me know if you have any issues downloading and I'll see what I can do!)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 3131614

Check out Colormod v0.2 - hope you all enjoy! Any feedback always appreciated ;)

(Done my best to compress the data.win, and also used Gofile over Mega so people won't have as much of an issue with download limits. Let me know if you have any issues downloading and I'll see what I can do!)
AYOO AMAZING
it's christmas already!!!

• Love
Reactions: Artix0

echisan149

Dec 2, 2023

View attachment 3131614

amazing work so far! i have a question though. what is mean by "standard and alt hair"? is there two versions of the mod or is there a hair switch option somewhere in the game?

Aug 29, 2019
amazing work so far! i have a question though. what is mean by "standard and alt hair"? is there two versions of the mod or is there a hair switch option somewhere in the game?
taking damage can loosen Sasha's hair, not sure what specifically, try to get knocked down? Explosions, being knocked out of the air by attacks

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021

View attachment 3131614

Uh, this error occurs when I replace the original data with the color mod one.
Any idea what causes this?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Uh, this error occurs when I replace the original data with the color mod one.
Any idea what causes this?
Could be that you're using a different game version - is it v3.1.3 that you're trying to run? (that's the latest and the one Colormod is based on)

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
Could be that you're using a different game version - is it v3.1.3 that you're trying to run? (that's the latest and the one Colormod is based on)
Ah shit. I have the earlier one. Since the 3.1.3 wasn't downloading. Will I lose my save file if I download the new one?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Ah shit. I have the earlier one. Since the 3.1.3 wasn't downloading. Will I lose my save file if I download the new one?
Hmm I'm not sure how exactly MR handles save compatibility between versions as I'm only really used 3.1.3 - you certainly won't lose your save by downloading and running the new one, but if you make a new save in 3.1.3 then it may override your old one if it uses the same file location.

So I'd recommend just backing up your existing save for now in case, then you can freely play the new version and see what happens with the save.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Fun fact, while experimenting with cheat engine I discovered that this game actually has a unique nude CG if you manage to complete it 100% in less than 2 hours.

Needless to say, i don't think this is possible to do in actual game, so here's the picture for those curious:

I did see a playthrough of someone 100% the game at almost 1:57. It is possible on Sasha, but very impractical to do. The game requires little to no error. Even the run at 1:57 exploited a few glitches, such as fireball piercing through the wall to hit a switch just to avoid the H-Scene that eats quite a bit of time.

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
Fun fact, while experimenting with cheat engine I discovered that this game actually has a unique nude CG if you manage to complete it 100% in less than 2 hours.

Needless to say, i don't think this is possible to do in actual game, so here's the picture for those curious:

Nyx also has one, though I don't know the requirements for her and I don't want to play all of that again.
Game is already hard enough, I did enjoy it mostly however.

On a side note, if anyone has access to the sprites or knows how to access them I'd like to know.
Same goes for Vivid Dead.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Nyx also has one, though I don't know the requirements for her and I don't want to play all of that again.
Game is already hard enough, I did enjoy it mostly however.

On a side note, if anyone has access to the sprites or knows how to access them I'd like to know.
Same goes for Vivid Dead.
You can access all the sprites by opening the Data.win file with . If you're using the ColorModded version of the game, some of the h sprites will be in colour (as I use UMT to replace the monochrome ones).

Last edited:

Balkoth

Mar 28, 2021
You can access all the sprites by opening the Data.win file with . If you're using the ColorModded version of the game, some of the h sprites will be in colour (as I use UMM to replace the monochrome ones).
Thanks for that, however I am incredibly stupid and have no idea how to actually do that...
Can you help me with that?

Edit:
Nvm. I simply got the executable.

Man, these sheets are disorganized but MASSIVE.
A lot of work went into this.

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for that, however I am incredibly stupid and have no idea how to actually do that...
Can you help me with that?

Edit:
Nvm. I simply got the executable.

Man, these sheets are disorganized but MASSIVE.
A lot of work went into this.
No worries :D just a heads up based on what you said about the sheets, you can search for individual sprites too if you're under 'Sprites' rather than 'Texture Page Items' in the file tree on the left-hand side. Happy hunting!

1704845808079.png

razor223

May 2, 2022
I kind of wish that the initial "attack
No worries :D just a heads up based on what you said about the sheets, you can search for individual sprites too if you're under 'Sprites' rather than 'Texture Page Items' in the file tree on the left-hand side. Happy hunting!

View attachment 3248420
I kind of wish that the unused "attack" H scenes were in game.

• Love
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes