3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Ok, so i just tried it out again when changing the chance for close up to .5 and enabling the Logging. This time i got the close up to work for just the single Undead. Then i went and became a host from the bugs and then found a pair of undead to see if it would work with them. Unfortunately it did not. I ended up getting the same error code from before when the scene tried to start. Here is the modlog.txt
Thanks. It might be related to the sequence bug -> undead; although I tested that scenario with Sasha, but not with Nyx. Can you share your save file? (You can paste this in the Explorer to find it: %AppData%\..\Local\Moon_Rhapsody_Demo_v3_1

The last time you got the crash was it also after interacting with the bug?

Renewsmiley

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks. It might be related to the sequence bug -> undead; although I tested that scenario with Sasha, but not with Nyx. Can you share your save file? (You can paste this in the Explorer to find it: %AppData%\..\Local\Moon_Rhapsody_Demo_v3_1

The last time you got the crash was it also after interacting with the bug?
Yeah, ill send my Nyx Save file. Also yes it was after the bug encounter, but its also happened before without encountering any other enemies.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes