VN Ren'Py Moonripple Lake [v0.2] [BCG]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

anothern611

Apr 10, 2022
In cases where it would come to kissing/oral/intercourse, yes, you will decide.
Unless I feel I need to take that choice away to serve the story.
Something like Anon pushing her to flirt with some guy or let someone watch her, won't be your choice.
That's too much 'overhead' for me rn.

I love the setting of the game so far. I hope this will be "true" netorase.

Reactions: SpearFishing

visan

Jul 28, 2021
Dude what kind of cuck? The author of the game announced the harem tag.
for what ive seen ingame and read on this thread, this game is mainly about sharing Suzy, how it will be done remains to be seen, harem is an option, also a cuck route being a possibility after the main story done, and duno if you know but you can share your girl/girls even if you have an harem, the way your share them its what defines you as a cuck or not :p

Reactions: SpearFishing

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
for what ive seen ingame and read on this thread, this game is mainly about sharing Suzy, how it will be done remains to be seen, harem is an option, also a cuck route being a possibility after the main story done, and duno if you know but you can share your girl/girls even if you have an harem, the way your share them its what defines you as a cuck or not :p
I tried to find out from the author what the harem tag means. But the author studiously ignores me .

• Hey there
Reactions: BananaCreamGames

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
I tried to find out from the author what the harem tag means. But the author studiously ignores me .
Anon will have several girls to fuck. I'm only aiming to be able to share Suzie with others.
The other girls... I guess I haven't thought about Anon not wanting to fuck them. As I've said before, I can easily make an option for Anon to opt out for each one, but if that choice will have significant impact, other than missing out on content, is a different thing. Right now there is one such option in ep2.
I wasn't trying to ignore you :D

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
Anon will have several girls to fuck. I'm only aiming to be able to share Suzie with others.
The other girls... I guess I haven't thought about Anon not wanting to fuck them. As I've said before, I can easily make an option for Anon to opt out for each one, but if that choice will have significant impact, other than missing out on content, is a different thing. Right now there is one such option in ep2.
update please? :):)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
like the idea of our wife having a harem
That would be a nice twist on things. Suzie fucking around with guys, and the MC gets to choose who they are and set the appropriate boundaries as well. But I'm just thinking....would it still count as a harem, if let's say all the guys that Suzie is with know that they are in a harem with her or not/sharing her with other dudes? :unsure:

What if they think they are the only ones that the MC gave Suzie permission to fuck around with? In the , they mention it as "sharing partners of a man, (or in this case, Suzie as a woman) in the same part of the house they live in".

So, common sense would dictate that if partners are all living together, or acquainted with one another in some way, they must have knowledge of their relationship with Suzie in some way shape or form.

1724610496156.png

But, if the alternative is correct, and if other members of the harem aren't immediately aware that they are being shared amongst each other, I wonder if that would still be considered a harem in the traditional sense of things, or just plain old netorase? :unsure:

Anyways, just me thinking out loud/speculating here...nothing too serious xD

Reactions: Enlight432

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
update please? :):)
Dev had alluded to this in the previous page. So, if they finished the update, it should have been announced by now, or maybe there was a delay. Assuming that you are not a patron, then you will have to wait until the official public release date, or whenever it gets dropped on the Zone. Will defer to the dev on more details on the public release date(y)

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
OK thanks for the reply.

Reactions: BananaCreamGames

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
Dev had alluded to this in the previous page. So, if they finished the update, it should have been announced by now, or maybe there was a delay. Assuming that you are not a patron, then you will have to wait until the official public release date, or whenever it gets dropped on the Zone. Will defer to the dev on more details on the public release date(y)
Ep2 is in the bugs and adjustments phase. Still on track to release for Patrons next weekend :) Public release (from me) is weeks later.

SpearFishing

Aug 31, 2024
can anyone share the new patreon post

"You convinced her to have a threesome with your buddy.

Without much convincing, she let him put it in her ass.

She always refuses when you ask.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

(have a great weekend everyone... next post this weekend is ep2 release!)"

3some.jpg

Also... seems like new update will be today instead of tomorrow.

Last edited:

Jun 7, 2021
Can you share the 0.2 version here, it is a game that I really like. If there is a 1 dollar subscription, I will subscribe, but 5 dollars is expensive (175 units) most other developers offer a 1 dollar subscription, I think BCG should do this so that more people can subscribe. I don't want to say anything simple about the issue that has been discussed since the new version came out independent of the subject. Everyone here can enjoy every game. It doesn't matter which graphics engine the games are made with, which subject they deal with and how many dimensions they are. Have fun everyone. (sorry for my bad English)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sudolink
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes