VN Ren'Py Moonripple Lake [v0.2] [BCG]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Confusing information
Is this NTR, NTS or does it just have routes that go in that direction?

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
Can you share the 0.2 version here, it is a game that I really like. If there is a 1 dollar subscription, I will subscribe, but 5 dollars is expensive (175 units) most other developers offer a 1 dollar subscription, I think BCG should do this so that more people can subscribe. I don't want to say anything simple about the issue that has been discussed since the new version came out independent of the subject. Everyone here can enjoy every game. It doesn't matter which graphics engine the games are made with, which subject they deal with and how many dimensions they are. Have fun everyone. (sorry for my bad English)
Just wait two or three weeks, I'll release it for free members then. One of the Patron benefits is early game access.
Yeah I don't know what I'd offer $1 patrons tbh. Release a couple of days before free tier, and a render once a month? I don't think many people would go for that.

Confusing information
Is this NTR, NTS or does it just have routes that go in that direction?
NTS. Anon wants to see Suzie tease other guys and be an exhibitionist. Eventually he'll want more. You'll be able to opt out. No routes as of now.

SpearFishing

Aug 31, 2024
Can you share the 0.2 version here, it is a game that I really like. If there is a 1 dollar subscription, I will subscribe, but 5 dollars is expensive (175 units) most other developers offer a 1 dollar subscription, I think BCG should do this so that more people can subscribe. I don't want to say anything simple about the issue that has been discussed since the new version came out independent of the subject. Everyone here can enjoy every game. It doesn't matter which graphics engine the games are made with, which subject they deal with and how many dimensions they are. Have fun everyone. (sorry for my bad English)

I CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY.
I CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR PAIN.
I WILL STAND BY YOU FOREVER.
(I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN)

pc:
mac:

Reactions: 159753147

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah I don't know what I'd offer $1 patrons tbh. Release a couple of days before free tier, and a render once a month? I don't think many people would go for that.
An extra render once a month for $1 honestly doesn't sound too bad. I mean, it may not net you many people but it's few more dollars just the same, and the higher tiers would benefit from getting such render, too.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I did not expect this random AI game to be this interesting and well presented while still being very much in the beginning stages i just had to sub to patreon. Cant wait for more.

Reactions: Doolittle123

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
OK... Played 0.2 and... How to say that, why there is no "Futa" and "Paranormal" tags in planned tags? Only I see that Dev was heavily influenced by some of his new donors? Thanks but no, I'm out...

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Update 0.2 was great! And the time between was like 3 weeks, so decent speed!
Loved the latina MILF too, and also the store clerk!
Eagerly awaiting the beach party in the next update.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
OK... Played 0.2 and... How to say that, why there is no "Futa" and "Paranormal" tags in planned tags? Only I see that Dev was heavily influenced by some of his new donors? Thanks but no, I'm out...
??? Are you saying that you want it? If the majority of their supporters wanted a certain kink then then should listen as long as it doesn't clash with their how their story will end up.

• Angry
Reactions: MIkedante

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
UAO, what a good beginning !
If the next of the game is like this first episode, I see a shining future for this Dev!

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Yes, it's impossible to cater to everyone. Attempting to do that is like getting quartered by horses.
Thank you very much, and thanks for supporting!
Word of mouth is king <3
I mean, honestly, sticking to one route is the obvious best case for everyone BUT if you add in the harem route or some other route like NTR rather than the current NTS you can just give it a really good start before leaving it abandoned for years. That way you'll have a dedicated group that come back every update to lament the fact you're STILL ignoring the alternate route they favor.

This may accomplish little beyond plunging part of your audience into perpetual frustration but it seems to be what many devs on here do for whatever reason :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Suntar and Oliz82

visan

Jul 28, 2021
So far so good, visuals are great, writing its good enough to entertain me, just felt a little rushed how mc comes from not knowing his kink to already speaking of wanting Suzie to be touched by other man, i can see there is a plan there about the story so just let them evolve into their kinks in a enjoyable pace while the story advances, everytime i feel pushed into something i tend to react in the oposite way, i mean it was less than 24h since they frist talked about any of it

Reactions: BananaCreamGames
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes