VN Ren'Py Moonripple Lake [v0.2] [BCG]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
FMC is so hot in this game that as an NTS fan I hesitated whether to share her or not :coffee:
The dev by doing this wants to send us from being NTS fans to being romance fans :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and Vlbc

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
She being super hot just made me want to see her being ravaged by other dicks even more lol
I Agree
The degree of being hot has a direct relationship with the degree of pleasure of NTS and the degree of pleasure of romance, that is, the hotter FMC is, the more pleasure NTS and romance give
Although empty romance is boring, romance with NTS is pleasurable

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
This game ,Mila AI and My New Girlfriend has changed minds about AI games and if they are trash or not. This one has more potential than the other imo due to pacing with the GF. She's not done anything or given us a reason to think she's into anything other than pleasing MC. So if the burn is slow and worth it, when she finally gets ravaged its gonna be extra sweet!

Reactions: Psycroptic
Aug 7, 2024
Good start! Some options would be great. But if it will be mandatory for the MC's girl to have sex with other guys I'm out.
Well just seems like a basic cuck game funny thing is if you look at the dev notes dev would put the harem tag not sure why since the MC looks like they are going to be a pathetic cuck.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BananaCreamGames I like what I read in the changelog and I like the ladies. Question, before I decide to support or not. Do you plan on making this into a cuckold only game or do you plan to let them become anything from just exhibitionist to swingers? I am not interested in playing a cuckold game but if they 'play together'(couple swapping, threesomes, exhibitionist), then I can get onboard. If it isn't, don't try to change it just for one pleb like me or any other single person, it will drive you mad, methinks. Just curious if I want to spend my time, bandwidth and a little money on your project. I have limited supply of each of those to spend.

Reactions: BananaCreamGames

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
At first I thought this was sarcasm :D
How many of those assets did you build?
Did you model the characters yourself? The props?
Did you make your own textures?
Or did you just arrange them all into something that looked good to you?
Yeah, I thought so.
See the hypocrisy?
Good renders, nevertheless :)
I take the base model and using presets of other characters settings, or in parametres tab, create a skin model if that can also be changed through many manipulations! The same thing with clothes, you can simulate them or manually add Dforce meshes! I’m not talking about emotions and poses, here you have to work hard if you want to do something unique and not just use existing presets!

So you’re wrong to think so, the work being done in the same daz is colossal, taking into account the fact that for a good result you have to use different types of lighting, which you also add manually!
Assists just help - i’m not talking about those moments when you just take a ready-made assist from the same character, etc. but i always change it, like working in the editor, and i’ll repeat once again, you do everything by "hand"!

I'm not saying that your performances are bad, they are good, but i wouldn't call this work the work of an artist, it's like taking a finished picture and using Photoshop to make something cool out of it, and then in this case you must have knowledge and skill!
When working with AI, everything depends on one factor: which AI you use, because the paid one has a lot of functionality!
On the same rule34 i highlighted the AI "artists" who copied the art of the famous comic book artist and yes, artists also use tablets and various programs to draw and process their works!

My opinion is very simple: AI should have helped artists create backgrounds, correct errors, etc. You must understand one thing: if they hadn’t stopped his "development", he didn’t even need a person like you, who enters letter values into the lines, he would have done everything himself!

P.S: Textures and models are made not by Artists, but by Vendors, who sell whye ready-made models,, characters or clothes, etc.!

Last edited:

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
I take the base model and using presets of other characters settings, or in parametres tab, create a skin model if that can also be changed through many manipulations! The same thing with clothes, you can simulate them or manually add Dforce meshes! I’m not talking about emotions and poses, here you have to work hard if you want to do something unique and not just use existing presets!

So you’re wrong to think so, the work being done in the same daz is colossal, taking into account the fact that for a good result you have to use different types of lighting, which you also add manually!
Assists just help - i’m not talking about those moments when you just take a ready-made assist from the same character, etc. but i always change it, like working in the editor, and i’ll repeat once again, you do everything by "hand"!
I know all about Daz my friend. I had a period where I went into it full force.
I was even at the point where I modelled my own houses, props, making custom morphs for G8.1/G9 characters to get where I wanted, textures, etc. I much prefer to work with 2D, and draw as well, though. That's why I changed seats.
But you don't see me go around in threads of games made with 3D and moan about how I prefer 2D over 3D because of this and that.

You must understand one thing: if they hadn’t stopped his "development", he didn’t even need a person like you, who enters letter values into the lines, he would have done everything himself!
They didn't stop any development haha, it's still chugging along.
And when we're at the point where AI can do everything by itself in this style, 3D artists are done too, most digital work is.

...it's like taking a finished picture and using Photoshop to make something cool out of it...
My man, I feel like there's a misunderstanding on how I make things. Nothing comes out finished.

:ROFLMAO: :FacePalm: No, ist MY Models! Lol
Game devs also use ready-made engines on which they build their games, so what?
Think before you write something, please!
Just to be really clear. They're not *your* models if you didn't model them from scratch, do you understand that part? You're using someone else's work and customizing it (probably with morphs another guy made).
If you're modelling models, then kudos to you. Those renders look like normal DAZ models though.

Alright. This takes too much time off of development lol.

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
BananaCreamGames I like what I read in the changelog and I like the ladies. Question, before I decide to support or not. Do you plan on making this into a cuckold only game or do you plan to let them become anything from just exhibitionist to swingers? I am not interested in playing a cuckold game but if they 'play together'(couple swapping, threesomes, exhibitionist), then I can get onboard. If it isn't, don't try to change it just for one pleb like me or any other single person, it will drive you mad, methinks. Just curious if I want to spend my time, bandwidth and a little money on your project. I have limited supply of each of those to spend.
Thanks!

Definitely will not be a cuck-only game. With Suzie the focus is very much on corrupting and sharing. If it wasn't clear enough in EP2, the party in EP3 should make it quite clear :)

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
The supernatural elements of the game reminded of Dredge :p. I like that there is something else going on in the town to investigate along with the main theme of the game (NTS) since it gives the MC and Suzie possible reasons to move around the island and meet different people.

So far there doesn't seem to be a strong a sub/dom dynamic to Anon and Suzie which is very much like since alot of NTS and NTR games kinda end up going that way. This somehow seems more fun and dynamic.

As for the Art assets it looks pretty consistent which is the most important thing for AI based stuff, and the small variations are not too distracting for the most part.

The limited free room can be interesting but there needs to be more; maybe bonus events etc. beyond just the pixel hunting style stuff like polaroid to make it more meaningful to shift styles from the VN etc.

All in all pretty good so far, best of luck to the dev.

(P.S. to the dev if the please don't get into an argument with people on AI people just have wind takes on both sides of the argument with very little in the way of nuance... like hey you are "stealing Art because using AI" while being on a pirate site. Art is really expensive I understand projects like these wouldn't exactly exist with AI, I get that Artists are getting the short end of the stick but unfortunately the gene is out the bottle now. As I 100% get that no results from an AI is just 1 and done without a significant amount of "post-processing" to get it into a useable state.)

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks!

Definitely will not be a cuck-only game. With Suzie the focus is very much on corrupting and sharing. If it wasn't clear enough in EP2, the party in EP3 should make it quite clear :)
Thanks, I will go ahead and download this build and then probably will support it on one of your platforms.

Reactions: sudolink

yamp

Jul 31, 2019
Are there different paths depending on if you cheat or not or it is just more scenes?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
BananaCreamGames Well, I finished the current build(I somehow missed the first of the Ep2 polaroids). I like what I saw so far, especially the line about asking her if she would make out with a guy or GIRL(would be my choice), if he wanted her to do so. You have a new patron, for now at least, I like the characters so far and the story, as long as it doesn't get too dark.

I lived in the lifestyle for about 15 years, until covid did a number on me. Me and my partner never played alone nor did we do the cuckold thing. We either fucked while others watched us, did threesomes or couple swapping, in the same room. I even acted as a bull, along with my partner, for a cuckold guy, who was a cool person, fwiw. I just never could put myself in that situation and I never wanted to put her in that type of situation either. We just liked to have sex around or with others. Also, no playing with others without both of us involved, not a true open relationship. It was just safer that way, both emotionally and in regards to possible stds. When we did couple swap or have a threesome, always use condoms.

It is really rare to find a well written story that ticks my boxes, with good characters, both artistically and emotionally. So many games out there that are either vanilla, harem or cuckold only. Not many for those of from the swingers lifestyle.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes