EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner1.jpg

Overview:
As an aspiring young mage, how will you choose to improve or change the world around you? Maybe there's a reason certain things are left undiscovered...​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-05
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: cyborgturtle F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

ss1.png ss2.png ss3.png ss4.png ss5.png ss6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

user_69

May 7, 2018
What are you supposed to do after you complete the pages? Seems like ive exhausted all the options. Exploring the town and forest just repeats the same stuff.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Should we tell him about that first screenshot?
aah tell me!

Vixen Tales vibes, but without the extreme fetishes hopefully
haha, fluxcarnal (the dev of vixens tail) helped me out a lot! i would say that it's probably less extreme? but i guess that's a pretty subjective measure...

What are you supposed to do after you complete the pages? Seems like ive exhausted all the options. Exploring the town and forest just repeats the same stuff.
have you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Excited for this, Flux's game is awesome and this seems very much to be in the same realm.

also what is AE and BE?

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
How do you find all the pages? I feel like I've exhausted every possible option, I've checked every location entirely too many times, and I'm still missing one page.

nauq

Nov 4, 2018
How do you find all the pages? I feel like I've exhausted every possible option, I've checked every location entirely too many times, and I'm still missing one page.
If you're missing one of the cock potion's pages like I was, maybe try walking through the beach, it might take a couple of times

• Red Heart
Reactions: Netlinto

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
btw, is there a walkthrough cuz idk if there is a scene with the fairies.
If you have a boob potion there's a slim chance that a fairy will take it from you when you're searching the woods. It'll show up again after that and imply that you could have a scene of sorts with her if the fairies owed you a favor. Haven't made it further than that, and it took somewhere from 50-100 tries at searching the forest before that scene triggered for me.

As a word of advice for the developer, if you're going to move forward with so much of the game's progress involving choosing the same options multiple times for a random chance at something happening, a way to influence those chances would be nice. But it would be wonderful if there were some indication in the game that you'd seen every outcome of the random chances like searching the woods, town, or beach. I got stuck looking for the last page because I figured after checking the beach roughly 80 times that nothing was there, and only managed to find the page after I was told to keep trying it.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan

PocketChange

Nov 2, 2017
I agree with the desire for a walkthrough of some sort. I feel fairly certain I've seen all the content there is but I'm not sure also due to the fact that there are random chance events that you could miss by being unlucky. As far as I know though that I haven't seen anyone else say so far, there is also a chance you can have a fairy steal a futa potion from you, and a follow-up event with the futa fairy finding you in the woods. You can get an event by speaking with Lynn in the forest village enough times and get a side quest for Fawn by speaking with her enough and some follow up events there. Eventually you can meet Ala and Elena at the school, the exact triggers I don't know, but you can get an event where you give Ala both potions for some growth and get the soul seeing amulet from Elena. With the amulet you can check out a few of the NPCs but nothing more seems to be there from what I can tell.

That being said though, everything I've seen so far is good and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you can this project in the future.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Excited for this, Flux's game is awesome and this seems very much to be in the same realm.

also what is AE and BE?
agreed! and AE = ass expansion, BE = breast expansion

I think he talking about how the woman's arms are clipping into her belly.
damn, actually didn't notice that because of the color, lol, i'll prob fix that at some point... i liked the pose because it squishes up her breasts!

We can tell.

Oh, i think you'll get more than you bargained for. :sneaky: :coffee:

PS: That second screenshot... am i hallucinating or she has quad tits?
haha, nope, you're seeing correctly!

btw, is there a walkthrough cuz idk if there is a scene with the fairies.
there's no walkthrough at the moment, didn't think it was long enough to warrant one yet, but

thanks for the feedback! i'm actually very surprised it took you that many attempts, for the beach

thanks for the feedback as well! tbh i could write something up but didn't think it was long enough atm to justify one? as far as random events,

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote