icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Some things I'd love to see in the game:
  • Some actual content with the teacher, please. Good lord her design's hot. Stuff for anyone who doesn't have a scene yet, really (like the lovely barmaid), but the teacher felt like the biggest tease so far.
  • More chances to enhance some of the lesser-endowed characters would be cool, though it seems like that's to be expected in future updates.
  • Morgan being able to jerk off to provide her own semen for potions. (A scene of her fapping to go along with that would be even better imo)
  • More voyeuristic stuff, and scenes featuring more than two people. I love stumbling onto sexy stuff that's already in-progress (so you could say that scene with Selena and Riley is right up my alley, heh) and would also love to see any kind of threesome/group sex that could fit in the game. (Particularly hoping for a futa-only threesome or orgy...)
All that being said, I'm sure I'll be down for anything included in the future. One thing in particular that I love about the game already is that pretty much all of the transformation stuff is consensual and wanted by the person being transformed, and you're not slipping something into a girl's drink just to make her tits bigger without her knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyborgturtle

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
Fun game, like Vixen's Tail. There's a surprising breadth of content in there compared to a lot of the 0.1's posted, and it's nice to see some variety in character design. I look forward to seeing where this goes in future.

Reactions: cyborgturtle

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Eh the way this game wades straight into the most depraved sex acts is kind of a turn off for me. And I think it's more fun if futas are rare rather than futas are everywhere. It's not even special then.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Eh the way this game wades straight into the most depraved sex acts is kind of a turn off for me. And I think it's more fun if futas are rare rather than futas are everywhere. It's not even special then.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "most depraved sex acts," tbh. It's not like there's like, scat play or hardcore CBT or anything.
The large abundance of futa is one of the reasons why I like the game even in its early state because it's rare to see such a heavy futa/futa emphasis.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
I hope scat is off the list
lol, there won't ever be any scat, urination, guro, farting, or anything else like that, no worries there

not into any grossout/unhygienic/hairy stuff either, so really the only fluids will be milk, cum, and i guess sweat and maybe drool?

This is definitely (along with Vixens Tale) one of the few futa-heavy games, and I love it for that. Too many treat futas or tgirls as some rarity or exception; why can't we have a fantasy world where they are common, or even the majority?
haha, i'm trying to find a balance between how many girls should be futas and how many should not, as well as keeping in mind that there can be girls without dicks that you can have grow one later...

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Morgan and Pestle v0.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote