mrpie125

Feb 4, 2018
I have all the items to fix the roof, but there are no options when talking to the village chief. Is this the end of the content?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Really good for your first game! I already liked Flux's games and having another one of the genre is a welcome surprise. I pretty sure i did everything possible and the content is over for the current build, but it would be really good to add a table of content in the changelog, just toa summary of how much scenes you can see and how many character you can interact/change.

One thing i can say is that, your game seems to be way more flexible than Flux's since you can change way more characters in the very first build. And this is actually very good, since i always felt that Flux could play more with the tfs. Awesome job, kudos to you and keep the good work.

Reactions: cyborgturtle

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
dev you missed a golden opportunity at the beach to have the mc have some fun the tentacle girl
lol, don't worry, scyl will have content added at some point! she just didn't make the 'cut' for how long i wanted to work on the 0.1 build

I have all the items to fix the roof, but there are no options when talking to the village chief. Is this the end of the content?
no,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks, appreciate it! i'm going to figure out how to add a list (or worst case i can just write one) of all of the 'scenes' as i understand there's not a clear ending point + people don't want to miss something. and lol, i love vixens tail too, although i'm a bigger fan of tfs than fluxcarnal is, if you can't already tell - there will absolutely be many more tfs coming in the future, i just didn't want to go too extreme too quickly

if pregnancy would eventually become a thing, i would be so fucking happy.

GL OP... and mind your pace okay? burnout is bad for everyone involved :HideThePain:
thanks! and there's probably a 90% chance pregnancy will be added at some point, need to think of how to include it

Reactions: hentai charley

TROMBON311

Dec 2, 2019
I checked all the dialogues for so long that I forgot that this is Alpha (probably), the last thing was, I gave 2 elixirs to the demoness and re-ran through all available

Reactions: PocketChange

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Please Dev add a Quest list to the game. I had to go back to an old save just to find out what I needed to get to fix Fawn's house. And right now I have both pages complete yet, I don't know what is need for a potion? I saw it once but, the game does not show it again. Please if you have the complete pages you should be able to see what is needed for each potion.

As other have said a Walkthru is needed. I think I am done with the game but, I don't know? I fixed Fawn's House and talked to everyone but, what now?

I made the penis potion but, Lynn and Teacher do not even talk about it?
I see pics of Charlotte, Ala and Isabelle that I have not seen in the game but, I have no idea how to get them?
Also is there a way to get the Amulet from Elena?

TIA ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: maximredko91

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I made the Breast potion but, nothing seem to happen? It just say, bubbles become oddly thin like gelatin, bouncing around?

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Why did you put (yet?) with a Question mark. Does that mean you don't know the answer?
they are correct, the breast potion

Oh I was missing 10 moss. Can't wait to see height growth content.
glad it worked out!

thanks for playing! not everyone will take a potion, and they generally only want to take one kind. i'll work on the material list, as right now you can have it list what you have, and it'll show you what goes into each potion when you have the material, but i don't think it will when you don't? as for the missing content,

you may be at the end,
, and yes this is the first release!

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

user_69

May 7, 2018
aah tell me!

haha, fluxcarnal (the dev of vixens tail) helped me out a lot! i would say that it's probably less extreme? but i guess that's a pretty subjective measure...

have you
How do you craft potions? It doesn't seem to be an option when I go to the potions room.

Emelie

May 20, 2021
When I gave Ala the boob potion first, I got a missing texture message. Gave her a dick potion too and she came back ;)

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Took me a bit to realize there are different potions, and each needs three pages to finish.

Definitely some strong Vixen's Tail vibes, but it's still clearly its own thing. Would definitely recommend a screen where you can check your inventory on the fly; right now it only shows what you have when you visit the florist or potion room, and then that's only ingredients.

Also, I have no idea how to move onto brewing potions. I have all the page fragments and I've talked to everyone I can think of.. EDIT: Nobody actually gave me any advice, yet suddenly I could use the cauldron? It seemed anticlimactic.

Last edited:

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
When I gave Ala the boob potion first, I got a missing texture message. Gave her a dick potion too and she came back ;)
gah, really? i thought i fixed that :cry: i'll make sure it gets fixed on the next upload

really? it shouldn't unlock until

and an inventory screen is on my list! it's just drastically more complicated than anything else i've had to do so far, haha

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote