cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Vixen's tale is why I'm here rn lol. From it's tags. I hope this will grow as amazing as vixen's tales
i hope so too :D

i've been working/testing on some new things, that will hopefully come together like i'm hoping they do and also add some quality so it isn't strictly 'renpy menu to renpy menu', although that means that it takes a lot more time and i need to learn how to add it, haha

also testing a major style change - not in the types of the content (e.g. futa and BE are staying no matter what), but how it's presented!

Lurto360

Jan 30, 2022
i hope so too :D

i've been working/testing on some new things, that will hopefully come together like i'm hoping they do and also add some quality so it isn't strictly 'renpy menu to renpy menu', although that means that it takes a lot more time and i need to learn how to add it, haha

also testing a major style change - not in the types of the content (e.g. futa and BE are staying no matter what), but how it's presented!
Well. Everyone starts somewhere. I'm sure your next updates wilbe amazing. More and more better

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Well. Everyone starts somewhere. I'm sure your next updates wilbe amazing. More and more better
thanks! :)

Catmom's an easy best.
i need to add more characters with the 'extreme' traits like multibreast/hyper futa/centaur/etc so we can narrow down whether someone likes the design/hair color/whatever or likes that Indigo's mom has the most breasts or Elena has the biggest dick, haha :p

Pururun

Jun 21, 2020
i need to add more characters with the 'extreme' traits like multibreast/hyper futa/centaur/etc so we can narrow down whether someone likes the design/hair color/whatever or likes that Indigo's mom has the most breasts or Elena has the biggest dick, haha :p
I'll give you a more in-depth opinionpost, then.
So, she (catmom) doesn't have bolted-on bimbo tits that might be something you'd go for in a hyper-sexual character, but her believable design makes her appealing despite being unusual and having some 'less desirable' traits. It's also just a bit exotic anyway. It's also the same thing with certain characters like Kali where some people may have some appeal to "I fucked this cute character's mom (who apparently doesn't get it on very often)". ... And also, glue-like cum / unusual / extreme cum feels like something that's worth exploring, since you can get away with unusual or filthy concepts just because people are usually okay with cum in their sex games.
I wouldn't be surprised if she's a "You like her or don't like her" character, but if you do give her more content it would be nice to see her taking some different roles/positions, inviting to her house or interactions with her daughter given you just fucked her mom.

Now that I'm done shamelessly pestering you for more catmom content, I'll just briefly point out a few things I liked (forgive me, it's been a while and I can't remember any names) -- The classmate who keeps pestering you for a bigger bust has some interesting expressions which is a good contrast to a lot of the characters having much more gentle expressions. Indeed, the centaur is a lot more extreme than the other characters which, in my case, I like. I'm not so much into some of the shy characters without a lot of sexual assets but the interactions with them are usually pretty cute; if you weren't already planning on it you could think about more content with changing characters to be smaller/bigger in areas using potions and some possibly personality changes to fit. What the game has over most other VN sorts of games is that you have those potions to change up characters, so remembering to put work into that aspect might be tiring if you have to write a lot more content for each different state a character can be in but it could be very rewarding.

Those are just my opinions, I'm sure if you keep working hard there'll be more good content regardless!

TransMonitor

May 29, 2018
Pretty nice so far. Ill be honest it took me probably a little to long to realize that getting wood wasn't just a rare event when you look for stuff in the forest. Other then that it was smooth and made sense. Though I'm not really sure about the whole money system and the collect plants to get money. It feels tacked on. Maybe it will feel less so when there are more potions to make and more things to buy. But right now it's pretty pointless and just a small time waster. Some fun NPCs though.

Reactions: cyborgturtle

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
This is nice so far, I like that it is not just hyper stuff :)
An inventory would be nice though so we don't have to visit specific places to check what we have and maybe a quest log would be good.
glad to hear! i do really like hyper stuff, but i want there to still be some variety, although tbh things will probably get 'bigger' as time goes on lol (and an inventory and quest log are on the to-do list)

Pretty nice so far. Ill be honest it took me probably a little to long to realize that getting wood wasn't just a rare event when you look for stuff in the forest. Other then that it was smooth and made sense. Though I'm not really sure about the whole money system and the collect plants to get money. It feels tacked on. Maybe it will feel less so when there are more potions to make and more things to buy. But right now it's pretty pointless and just a small time waster. Some fun NPCs though.
haha, sorry about that! and you're right, the money system was mostly to have a very basic system in place for later on when money will be used for... something else?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks a ton for the feedback! i really appreciate it - helps since a lot of people (myself included) would pick out something like 'she has the biggest tits' or 'she has the longest dick' and that'd be the only thing that factors into it but i'm always curious if someone liked a character for more than 'she has the most tits' lol

and you're spot on, more or less everyone will have things getting bigger or smaller, i was trying to spread it out a bit so it didn't feel as much like one of those 'pick random items for a transformation then reset' style games, i would rather it be gradual (plus then you slow it down so next update won't have everyone looking like the centaur teacher). i really like size difference too, so some characters will need to stay (or become) small! i think that the BE classmate is a love or hate character, but i'm always a sucker for those kind of eyes/expressions, but you're right that i can probably make the expressions a bit more extreme? i'm trying to plan out how to best 'change' everyone, because having a branching path for every combination (like the demon girl's BE/futa growth options) will add a crazy amount of work for almost no payoff (because you'd only ever see one option unless you did a full re-play) - there may still be optional growth/transformations, but odds are they'd just lock you out or be a requirement for an event rather than have 6 versions of the same event to match a character's current body type

finally got my dev tag, woo! :D

tetsab

Jan 9, 2021
Amazing game

I don't know where it ends tho, i suppose it's when you
? cause i couldn't do more at this point

Good luck for the dev too !

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Amazing game

I don't know where it ends tho, i suppose it's when you
? cause i couldn't do more at this point

Good luck for the dev too !
thanks!

as for the scenes, since there is no actual ending or checklist yet - SPOILERS for anyone who cares:

Game is still being worked on, but trying major format + style changes so nothing exciting to share yet!

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
So, ahem. About the development speed.
This is gonna be a 5 month cycle, then? :whistle::coffee:
not in the future, but the first build had to have every image completely re-done, and the second one does too (which i'm working on), plus i'm trying to add more 'game' features so it's not just renpy menu -> renpy menu which means i have to learn how to do it (although i think at bare minimum redoing the image style should hopefully be a huge improvement over the current build)

but no, i took a break for a while and got completely stuck on ideas but that's all been resolved so it shouldn't be this long every time :D and hopefully once i get it done once i can use that going forward and never have to re-do any large chunks of the game again

still alive?
yes! i'm not gonna lie and say i've spent the entire time working on it, but i finally resolved a huge issue i was having progress-wise and have a plan going forward :giggle:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. I suppose i'll add you to the bookmarks then, instead of ignore list. :sneaky::coffee:
Will be interesting to see what you have cooked for new version.

Reactions: cyborgturtle

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Cyborgturtle's still... around on here at least (member page shows last seen yesterday), but hasn't posted much. As far as I can tell the game was undergoing a massive revamp to the way scenes were displayed (actually using Koikatsu to represent the models in a 3D space rather than the green-screen'd images over static backgrounds). Judging by the fact that there's... quite a few scenes in the game even just for a ver0.1, I'm assuming part of the time between updates has been remaking the scenes already in the game alongside new content.
Or they've just hit some kind of creative roadblock and isn't sure where to take the game going forward, but who knows (except for Cyborgturtle themself)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote