Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I'm not exactly sure... it seems less playable on v 0.2 (scrolling up through the games works).. There's an issue... the game will not work in windowed mode, but will only work in full-screen mode.. Mac OS X 14.2.1, Macbook Air 15"

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm not exactly sure... it seems less playable on v 0.2 (scrolling up through the games works).. There's an issue... the game will not work in windowed mode, but will only work in full-screen mode..
That's a new one. Just tested locally, and it's got no issues.

Could you dump me the player.log file, let's see if there's anything there.
It's located here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Morningstar

1704339390001.png

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I have the files ready, but it's not allowed..

For Application Support, there's no folder for MorningStar, only Love of Magic..

Just sent you a Discord Message Droid Productions

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mac OS 14.2.1
Ah.
It seems something in Sonoma is breaking Unity:

One hopes they've got it on their list of shit to do, since that's a pretty gigantic bug from either apple or unity side.

There isn't really much I can do on my side; I'll keep looking for a way, but likely this is happening deeper into the engine than I have access to.

The report that playing in fullscreen works for some people might be usefu.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not a good idea, it didn't end well for that guy that tried it in Darcys club :)
I would like to think that MC is allowed to Smack that Ass as hard as he wants it :devilish:
other wise what is the point of being the Protagonist?! :LOL:. The Protagonist has to have some Special kind of Privilege;):ROFLMAO:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Doing Katie as my first LI. Think she deserves to come first this time.

Still feels weird not having Bella and Molly as LI's, they were my faves in LoM. Considering I realy didn't like Molly at first yet by the end of book 1 she was growing on me and by the end of book 2 she'd joined Bella at my top spot.
Yes Bella was my favorite too and Molly whole not in my top 3, she did grow on me a lot over the course of the story.

Reactions: Soulafein

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, if you reject both, you get neither ;)

There's several side romances (that don't necessarily have dedicated game endings), and an ending for rejecting romance in favor for duty.
Well I'm not rejecting Kate, I'll tell you that much but for people who reject both... sucks to suck I guess? :ROFLMAO:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The current plan is 4 endings;
Path of Fire
Path of Light
Path of Submission
Path of Shadows
Two paths that are tied to ROs and two that are solo? Seems fair.

Also when will the game be available on steam? I almost never support on Patreon but I always buy the ones I like on steam.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

It's mostly the same as the one that's available here (ends Day 35 at Katie's fight), but it also has some additional side-content, including Lin's first anal scene.

I'm quietly working forward on Act III, and have reached Day 45. Act III's turning out ridiculously heavy, with 20+ events (optional and timeline) set for the first 10 days.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes