Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Nope, not this time :) Two clearly marked paths (path of fire or path of light). There's lots of side-girls, but unlike LoM it doesn't end with a formal harem situation.
No extra content for the side girls on the neither path I'm guessing?

I like most of it so far but the titter stuff was not great. MC comes across as a reply guy

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No extra content for the side girls on the neither path I'm guessing?

I like most of it so far but the titter stuff was not great. MC comes across as a reply guy
I'm not sure how much thought I wanted to put into making random replies on Social Media. God knows I don't use it much IRL. As a feature, I think it might be cut and nobody would miss it.

Lots of extra content for the side girls planned, but the Shadowplay / To Fire Born represents the core story being told.

Reactions: motseer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I, for one, will be turnin' up the heat with Katie... at least first time through.:p Heh... even if it means facing the fires of hell, gotta go with the redhead, right Ava?
Doing Katie as my first LI. Think she deserves to come first this time.

Still feels weird not having Bella and Molly as LI's, they were my faves in LoM. Considering I realy didn't like Molly at first yet by the end of book 1 she was growing on me and by the end of book 2 she'd joined Bella at my top spot.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Doing Katie as my first LI. Think she deserves to come first this time.

Still feels weird not having Bella and Molly as LI's, they were my faves in LoM. Considering I realy didn't like Molly at first yet by the end of book 1 she was growing on me and by the end of book 2 she'd joined Bella at my top spot.
I'd be totally happy with Katie all day... every day! Though, I have to say, a tasty morsel in the form a lovely little Asian sub has really peaked my interest of late and she definitely dresses up nicely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'd be totally happy with Katie all day... every day! Though, I have to say, a tasty morsel in the form a lovely little Asian sub has really peaked my interest of late and she definitely dresses up nicely...
Yeah, Lin escaped plot-jail in the same way Bella did in LoM. She was never meant to have a speaking role, she was just one of the three girls in the gym that MC trains, to give some visual candy to look at. Instead she busted out and took off :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, Lin escaped plot-jail in the same way Bella did in LoM. She was never meant to have a speaking role, she was just one of the three girls in the gym that MC trains, to give some visual candy to look at. Instead she busted out and took off :)
I am very glad she did. I like her character a lot. High stakes law firm by day and sub by night fits her so well. I didn't see it coming but was entranced by the way you wrote her stepping up to a sub nature and devotion to MC. I think it would be great to see one or two repeatable scenes with her. Maybe something similar to Molly's in LoM Book 3?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
I am very glad she did. I like her character a lot. High stakes law firm by day and sub by night fits her so well. I didn't see it coming but was entranced by the way you wrote her stepping up to a sub nature and devotion to MC. I think it would be great to see one or two repeatable scenes with her. Maybe something similar to Molly's in LoM Book 3?
I love her inteligence and perception... She knows stuff that she is not supposed to know

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I love her inteligence and perception... She knows stuff that she is not supposed to know
Not sure how much she knows but, she is definitely sensing something... more... and makes up her mind to not miss out.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and ngl I'm really glad that there's a lot more focus on Katie's arc as LI with this one.
Not saying I dislike Emily in any way, but I always found Katie to be much more compelling and actually wish she had gotten more development in LoM.

So yeah, here's hoping there's a lot of moments to bond with her throughout the game like this recent update did (so yeah, my preference is more of Path of Fire if I had to choose between that and Path of Light ).

And Lin........damn, I like her character so much.
Here's hoping MC can coach her and be with her as her second like he did with Katie (and that bustier...... and the sexy clothing we buy for her :BootyTime: ).

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
I'm surprised at how much I liked this one so far, never been a fan of Candy crush like games, but the story is really engaging.

BTW I don't know if this has been reported or not but I did the Scene with Katie where we discuss her powers on day 5 and then got it again on day 6, I´m quite sure this wasn't supposed to happen so next run I'll just wait for day 6 to talk to her.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
BTW I don't know if this has been reported or not but I did the Scene with Katie where we discuss her powers on day 5 and then got it again on day 6, I´m quite sure this wasn't supposed to happen so next run I'll just wait for day 6 to talk to her.
Huh, never seen that one before. I'll have a look later.

Glad you're enjoying the game, and the Match3 stuff is entirely optional :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So where are the saves kept?
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Morningstar
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Morningstar
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs/Droid Productions/Morningstar/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Morningstar

Reactions: BGRW2020 and LarryK

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Oi, Dev;

Do you have issue with GoFile or something; and what about girls... they look -more or less- the same... I think I'm gonna address you as Adolf now on, you are the Fuhrer of fetishists.

viva la resistance!!!

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes