Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.5.6g] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 23, 2023
FanSigs. I love making these, and will be expanding the set once I've got more of them.

Emily
View attachment 2753319 View attachment 2785505

Lin
View attachment 2755666
Katie
View attachment 2784762 View attachment 2790003

Wondering how to set up a sig?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there clean signature without f95??? i need one for my desktop wallpaper

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i'd love to see everything you have
Let's see, I did a bunch for LoM:

I also did a Dakimakura set for Love of Magic in 8k x 4k

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Probably an overly defensive deck; especially against Emily (who has healing abilities) you need to go big or go home.
Maybe he just really sucks at Bejeweled. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Rage, Double Jab, Weave, Jump Kick. I try to keep my shields high and she never got through them. I had her health down to double digits three times when she had one of those "ding, ding, ding, boop, boop, bam, bam, ding, ding, ding moments for about 10 seconds. I look over and her health is 350+ and my shields are nearly gone.

Maybe I wasn't aggressive enough or maybe I just suck at bejeweled... but, it was both aggravating and fun.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rage, Double Jab, Weave, Jump Kick. I try to keep my shields high and she never got through them. I had her health down to double digits three times when she had one of those "ding, ding, ding, boop, boop, bam, bam, ding, ding, ding moments for about 10 seconds. I look over and her health is 350+ and my shields are nearly gone.

Maybe I wasn't aggressive enough or maybe I just suck at bejeweled... but, it was both aggravating and fun.
With some of the characters, including Emily, focusing on denying her the gems she needs is also a strategy.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
With some of the characters, including Emily, focusing on denying her the gems she needs is also a strategy.
Yeah, I try to keep those damn purple gems low count and my deck uses all of the others. Your turn ends when you use a full rage or weave and I might have been a little too anxious to use them a couple times. Mostly I think the computer just got really lucky when I had her on the ropes a few times. Using a similar deck; Rage, One-Two, Weave and Jump Kick, I routinely smoked Katie and took out Ubekz easily.

Jul 23, 2023
same here, there are like 80% of games here i can't "officially buy" on shitty steam lol, such a weird platform with dumb restrictions for buying games ngl
Let's see, I did a bunch for LoM:

I also did a Dakimakura set for Love of Magic in 8k x 4k
gorgeous, do you have other games? i've seen ppl shared some pics of "dumb koala" projects in the shithole thread, will you make some custom images pls, i'd love to see some of those:love:
cute send more!

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes