Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.5.6g] [Droid Productions]

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Khayon

May 15, 2022
So, this is a new game, with the new story, but with the same character models as the Love of Magic? What's the point in doing it?

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
So, this is a new game, with the new story, but with the same character models as the Love of Magic? What's the point in doing it?
It can be considered an alternative universe, the characters are the same but different. And the story is different

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
It can be considered an alternative universe, the characters are the same but different. And the story is different
The character models are the same but their origin stories and abilities are Very different, for example:

Bella - LOM - Chosen werewolf

Bella - Morningstar - Right hand of Lucifer Morningstar, Fallen Angel and defeated the Horned Lord in a past 'difference of opinion'

This is the kind of difference you will see with every character who shares a common model across both AVNs.

I won't share more - if you try it, part of the fun is discovering who the 'players' are and how they are related.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: motseer
Jun 13, 2018
it is an alternate reality, i think Droid said once, same souls, but different world altogether. Droid said something about he was basing his stuff around stuff like the eternal heroes mythos. But he has also said his new game will have all different characters.

Reactions: Droid Productions

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm not 100% sure but, I heard a rumor... Droid Productions wanted to see how many people they could get to ask the question... What's the point in doing it? You were number 976... If you had just waited a bit longer, you could have been number 1000 and won the prize. Better luck next time, m8.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
it is an alternate reality, i think Droid said once, same souls, but different world altogether. Droid said something about he was basing his stuff around stuff like the eternal heroes mythos. But he has also said his new game will have all different characters.
The original idea was the "eternal hero" mythos; a group of souls bound to be reincarnated across worlds.

It was an interesting experiment.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 3978050

And with that, day 101 has begun. I also added some new optional content, including finally getting friendly with Katja.
More sexy time with some of the beauties we've gotten to know in Morningstar!

Katja is certainly one of those lovely ladies and I also value her loyalty and care for the MC, watching it grow as the story unfolds.

As with the Mu Lau/Saffron time, Ciara time, and Saoe time - I'm looking forward to time with Katja.

I also enjoy her commentary on the world and what she shares from her coven.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the Morningstar world by giving us more time spent with the lovely ladies we've met along the way!

Will there be any possible endings with any of these ladies if the MC does not pursue Emily, Katie or Lin?

That might be beyond the scope of your plans, but it would, at least for those who are curious like me, add replayability beyond pursuing one of the primary LIs.

Reactions: motseer

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
More sexy time with some of the beauties we've gotten to know in Morningstar!

Katja is certainly one of those lovely ladies and I also value her loyalty and care for the MC, watching it grow as the story unfolds.

As with the Mu Lau/Saffron time, Ciara time, and Saoe time - I'm looking forward to time with Katja.

I also enjoy her commentary on the world and what she shares from her coven.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the Morningstar world by giving us more time spent with the lovely ladies we've met along the way!

Will there be any possible endings with any of these ladies if the MC does not pursue Emily, Katie or Lin?

That might be beyond the scope of your plans, but it would, at least for those who are curious like me, add replayability beyond pursuing one of the primary LIs.

No, just 4 endings (Emily/Katie/Lin and none). I'm not intending full "endings" with the other girls; the probability that you did nothing else except Gabby (as an example) is pretty miniscule, and not worth spending tons of time rendering (and players would be pissed that 100% is locked behind such a random path).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I mean, there isn't actually a sex scene with Molly in Morningstar, but... I could totally see the two of them, actually. To a certain extent the Path of Shadows is the one where he remains as a free agent, and I could certainly see railing Molly/Sophia/etc on the side as part of his dark, grim destiny.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes