VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Now what can we play this game without this kind of issues ever?
Try turning off the animation in front of this place. Go to the settings right in front of the problem area: "Escape" -> "SETTINGS" -> "Disable animations" (check the box). If this helped and you passed the problem area, after it you can turn on the animation again and play further with it.

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Try turning off the animation in front of this place. Go to the settings right in front of the problem area: "Escape" -> "SETTINGS" -> "Disable animations" (check the box). If this helped and you passed the problem area, after it you can turn on the animation again and play further with it.
Nope doesnt work... Same error...when I press ok the game crahes same on the abort. Sometimes it gets stuck on this part.

Screenshot (200).png

Reactions: randy_717

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Nope doesnt work... Same error...when I press ok the game crahes same on the abort. Sometimes it gets stuck on this part.
A few more points. Try again, but download the full version, and not the compressed version, as I see in your screenshot now. Try turning off your antivirus if you have it installed. Try to free up as much RAM as possible if you have 2GB or 4GB. Unfortunately, I can't help you anymore.

For some reason, this moment pass well for me and does not cause any errors on all my 3 computers at home and on the computer at work. But all these computers have 4 processor cores or more and 4 GB of RAM or more.

If my advice did not help, then you just have to wait for the transfer of the game to another engine. What I am doing now, in parallel with the development of the next episode.

Reactions: paxtn and Jack_._69

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Started this game on my ultrawide monitor, started game and it just started scrolling through images and I was unable to exit. Whatever engine this is it sucks, port to Ren'py.

Reactions: Kongeener

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
I like so much this game. I'm sorry someone can't play with it, I'm sure Dev will try something to make you play even on non performing computers (mine is quite old but, atm, it works). The story seems to be very nice with Sam and the girls and maybe someone else in the future. Images and animations are great. (y):)

Reactions: KinkiSham

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
There are news from Dev in Patreon site:

"I started porting the game to another game engine. I will not say what game engine it is yet.

Why am I doing this? I have been receiving complaints from players for a long time that the game engine of my development, to put it mildly, is not very good: it bugs, slows down, crashes with errors. However, everything works just fine for me. But not the point. This is the first reason.

The second reason
is the ability to port the game on a new game engine to different platforms in one click. I.e. on platforms such as Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, and so on. And this is really cool, isn't it!"

He wrote other things too but, as a lot of people here were asking about a change of software.......now he's working on it.

Kongeener

Jul 6, 2017
I cant play the game with that engine it crashes by the pool and i have a decent pc,dont have any problem playing the new 3d games.It will be better for dev to start this game on another engine.

Reactions: libertypics
Sep 26, 2018
I hope a Walkthrough will be released: I'm a completionist and the point system seems to be completely RNG so it's literally luck based how many points u get per answer

frenchy

May 4, 2017
I cant play the game with that engine it crashes by the pool and i have a decent pc,dont have any problem playing the new 3d games.It will be better for dev to start this game on another engine.
I had the same issue at the pool. i downloaded it again and opened the game but this time do NOT run the optimiser program...worked like a dream!

Dec 19, 2018
whats with this game? I started it and he gets to i guess his job and then the game goes nuts and just starts showing me scene pics and some clips of scenes. I try and exit the game and it wont shut down off my screen.. Is there a bug or a fix for this? anyone else have this issue ?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes