VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just a thought to the developer:

Renders look to be good enough for me to try this out if this was running on Renpy that this custom engine seems to idolize. Renpy is a free platform that supports all major operating systems with their wide variety of regional settings. Because native Windows users seem to have difficulties, I'm not going to even attempt to run this on Wine in my daily driver that is Manjaro Linux. (My former bootable Win10 installation is a virtual machine these days and I haven't booted it in months now.) If I was developing a visual novel and I liked how Renpy does things, I'd use Renpy instead of making my own engine that has issues running in native Windows environment.

Are you doing this visual novel A) to make as a good visual novel as you can or B) to test out your custom engine by making a VN? If the answer is yes to A, I'd stop using my custom engine and convert the VN into Renpy. If the answer is yes to B, you should tell everyone that this is actually a test case instead of a valid game because your attention is mainly on the engine instead of the visual novel. Currently you must be dividing your attention between the engine and the VN.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Advanced project with a lot of elements missing in renpy standard. Good story, nice characters with voice and effects it goes straight to the olympus of playing erotic fantasy.

Reactions: KinkiSham

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Im getting an "stream read error" message at PART 2 EPISODE 2 right at the end of their kissing scene at the pool. It keeps crashing there all the time. I can either ignore the message which results in a crash anyway or abort.

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Im getting an "stream read error" message at PART 2 EPISODE 2 right at the end of their kissing scene at the pool. It keeps crashing there all the time. I can either ignore the message which results in a crash anyway or abort.
Greetings.
Are you sure you are playing the newest version of the game, version 8? Did you receive a message about corrupted files at the start of the game? Have you tried re-downloading the archive with the game and unpacking it again? Usually an error related to the stream occurs if the image file is damaged.

Haf

Feb 6, 2018
My system reported a trojan in the latest (0.6) compressed version (I only downloaded from the MEGA link). The uncompressed MEGA version seems to be OK though.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
How do I extract the images from this game? There isn't any extension for the files...

It's not the best solution but I couldn't be bothered to find a better unpacker for a file type built for fucking IE

Reactions: Jack_._69

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
FYI Norton Flags this a a "virus" low rep score..and removes.. but does not contain any malware or virus..

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone else getting error and message about data corruption when in the pool with Jenny in part 2 episode 2? How to get rid of its? Shame, it's a good game otherwise. Shame it's not on renpy...

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes