VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
This game.. almost impossible to play without WT.. no matter how good you think ur choices are..Stats are not updated real time so there is no way to know the proper answer.. Such a turn off..
i agree and the game have no full screen and at least in my PC its kinda slow , it seems good but for me its unplayable right now

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
This game really deserves a step-by-step procedure! Otherwise, it's pure chance! Like the lottery...

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
Can any supporters explain to me what the difference between a $1 patreon supporter's version of the game and the $8 patreon supporter's "SUPER" version of the game is?

There's no explanation on the patreon page (open to the public). I am considering my options.

I'm just wondering what the 700% markup in price is for.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hi everyone,
Edit:
10/10/2020 11:00pm
Walkthrough MOS or The Incredible Adventure Pt 1 Ep 1-4
A minor addition to your walkthrough: In episode 1, questions 2 and 3 have two correct answers each: "congratulations" and "speechless" also work.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
what the heck do you call that start its nothing more then a flash of pictures ... thats why his head hurts antivirus flagged internal scripts as hacks ya not going further , rendered looked decent but to choppy jump and not captioning at start do it in a reaal engine base not a vn horrid for how it started

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Can any supporters explain to me what the difference between a $1 patreon supporter's version of the game and the $8 patreon supporter's "SUPER" version of the game is?

There's no explanation on the patreon page (open to the public). I am considering my options.

I'm just wondering what the 700% markup in price is for.
ya $1 versus $8 all how much you want to waste

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes