VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
dialogue text is too small and too many ellipses. game refuses to open on 2nd monitor. will only open on 1st no matter what is chosen. even tried editing the ini. also is it supposed to just flash through a bunch of stuff at the beginning? saves are in a weird order. on save page it is numbered top to bottom then left to right, then on load page it's numbered left to right then top to bottom like you would normally expect. a visual representation of who you're getting points with when you choose responses would be really helpful instead of waiting until the end of the chapter or waiting for a walkthrough. chapter 3 for instance has ~14 choices with around 3 responses each which gives you something like a 0.0000002% chance of getting the exact outcome you want if each response gives a point with someone. that doesn't make the game replayable, that makes it tedious.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Were there any implications of incest in the first episode that got removed later on or am i going crazy?

I think that at one point MC was refering to the mom as "our mom" or something along the lines, but could be just my wishful thinking.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Pretty meh so far imo. The UI is still completely trash, not having instant feed back feels super bad to play. You need a walkthrough 100% or its just a guessing game.

The renders are super good, but the game is only a tease so far, and honestly doesn't feel like were close to anything substantial. Maybe by episode 7 in a year from now there will be actual content, but so far it isnt worth playing imo.
No roll back; make a mistake and you are fucked. The UI is not good. It is not comfortable.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
All that.... It was like pushing a turd uphill with your nose. Sorry. That star scoring does not help are expected to restart if you have a bad score? Think of a more player friendly system.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Start is super fucking confusing and preview pictures make it seem like sex is already in the game, but there's no tag, so idk. still super confusing start. no idea what's going on and why that man started sucking my dick.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Pretty meh so far imo. The UI is still completely trash, not having instant feed back feels super bad to play. You need a walkthrough 100% or its just a guessing game.

The renders are super good, but the game is only a tease so far, and honestly doesn't feel like were close to anything substantial. Maybe by episode 7 in a year from now there will be actual content, but so far it isnt worth playing imo.
Lol you think a sex game will have 4 updates in one year? lmao maybe if the updates are useless.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
White fonts on transparent background.
The so called self made engine is very slow as hell even with a 16GB RAM with 2GB Dedicated GPU. Renpy is much better IMO.
Story could be interesting if all these above were smooth to begin with.
However, the renders are quite impressive.

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
yea unresponsive doesnt really cut it tho.
like many said already, if you're trying to make something like renpy, you might as well just use renpy, its straight forward enough.

Reactions: groove888

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,
the game crashes at launching :
Crash.gif
and then, click "OK" and nothing happens.
( I updated C++ redistribuable)

Any Ideas ?

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,
the game crashes at launching :
Crash.gif

and then, click "OK" and nothing happens.
( I updated C++ redistribuable)

Any Ideas ?
It looks like a problem with the integrity of the pictures file. Try to check the integrity of the downloaded game archive. You can check the archive using, for example, WinRAR. If the archive is damaged, download archive file from another source. Then, extract all the files from the archive. You cannot run the game from the archive.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
... archive problem....
I found the pb, it isn't an archive problem.
I'm on my PC in japanse locale configuration, so the files path looks like "F:¥GAMES¥TEST¥MOS_v3" instead of "F:\GAMES\TEST\MOS_v3". So, if in your program you are "manually" constructing sub path (by adding "\Data\img" for example) to retreive files you may have an error.
I'm not going to change my config to verify it, because it may cause big pb with other things on my PC, but I'm quite sure, it's the pb. I know a lot of people had already commented on that, but consider migrating to renpy (my "japanese" config works with rempy games). You can after add programmation to renpy to change it to what you want to achieve but still use the basis that is solid and works for everyone.
Pity for me, cause the preview renders looks very good.
Good luck for your game, good continuation

Reactions: KinkiSham

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
I found the pb, it isn't an archive problem.
I'm on my PC in japanse locale configuration, so the files path looks like "F:¥GAMES¥TEST¥MOS_v3" instead of "F:\GAMES\TEST\MOS_v3". So, if in your program you are "manually" constructing sub path (by adding "\Data\img" for example) to retreive files you may have an error.
Added to TODO. Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes