VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
... archive problem....
I found the pb, it isn't an archive problem.
I'm on my PC in japanse locale configuration, so the files path looks like "F:¥GAMES¥TEST¥MOS_v3" instead of "F:\GAMES\TEST\MOS_v3". So, if in your program you are "manually" constructing sub path (by adding "\Data\img" for example) to retreive files you may have an error.
I'm not going to change my config to verify it, because it may cause big pb with other things on my PC, but I'm quite sure, it's the pb. I know a lot of people had already commented on that, but consider migrating to renpy (my "japanese" config works with rempy games). You can after add programmation to renpy to change it to what you want to achieve but still use the basis that is solid and works for everyone.
Pity for me, cause the preview renders looks very good.
Good luck for your game, good continuation

Reactions: KinkiSham

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
I found the pb, it isn't an archive problem.
I'm on my PC in japanse locale configuration, so the files path looks like "F:¥GAMES¥TEST¥MOS_v3" instead of "F:\GAMES\TEST\MOS_v3". So, if in your program you are "manually" constructing sub path (by adding "\Data\img" for example) to retreive files you may have an error.
Added to TODO. Thanks!

Jul 12, 2020
I quite enjoyed this, a bit different then most.

A bit short the 3 "episodes", not really worth the name episode, more like paragraphs as far as novel goes.
But I can understand is takes quite al lot more work to make this.
Even then I would rather call this a sprint, but hardly none outside programming knows this term.
Chapters would be better.

I liked the story so far and of course the visuals were one of the better ones I've played so far (and that would be quite a lot)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I see it says 'surrounded by a loving family' and I have seen people mention that there is a line that says something like if mom catches us. So I got to ask is there definitively incest in this?

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Why do you conclude about incest from one phrase? Have you seen the "incest" tag on this game? Well, in general, yes, one of the main intrigues of the plot is who the player is and where did he come from in this family. And more ... The rest are spoilers.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Why do you conclude about incest from one phrase? Have you seen the "incest" tag on this game? Well, in general, yes, one of the main intrigues of the plot is who the player is and where did he come from in this family. And more ... The rest are spoilers.
Hey it's either a yes or no question as for spoilers I don't really care.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
So it appear that currently release here is 3 episodes older then newest version that is available for lowest, 1$ tier?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love all of the girls in this but I think I'm leaning more towards jenn...especially after the latest update.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes